GGE/NoiQ Poker - ECOOP ME entry added

avongirl

32007375643b5094932a359666aa29c9.jpg

New GGE Event Announcement - 9K Added

NoiQ Poker - Malta Poker Tour Trip

First Event of Three Event Series PLUS Bonus Freeroll

Dear GGE Player, You're receiving this new event announcement because you have played in previous events with Online Forum Challenge and Global Gaming Events.

GGE - NoiQ Poker Malta Poker Tour Trip -

New Event Announcement

Open for Pre-Registration

Global Gaming Events #17 and #18 - 9K Added - Malta Poker Tour Trip

Sponsored by NoiQ Poker

jpeg

Click for More Details

Global Gaming Events #17 - September 20th at 3:00pm EST.

1,000 Players Max. $500 Freeroll PLUS $500 in Prizes for Winning Countries and Highest Placing Forums!

Global Gaming Events #18 - September 21st, 2008 at 3:00pm EST.

1,000 Players Max. Total Prize Pool: All $5 + $0.50 Buyins PLUS $1,000 CASH ADDED PLUS $1,000 In Prizes For Winning Countries and Highest Placing Forums! PLUS- 1st place winner will receive a bonus prize NoiQ Malta Poker Tour Trip Package worth approx. $7,500.

The event will take place between the 1st to the 5th October. The schedule is listed below and it includes the 3 tournaments as well as the activities on the island.

* 1st October – Malta Poker Tour Welcome Party

* 2nd October – No Limit Hold’em €100,000 Guaranteed. * 3rd October – No Limit Hold’em €100,000 Guaranteed. * 4th October – Full Day Excursion * 5th October – No Limit Hold’em €100,000 Guaranteed.

and $600 for airfare expenses

This will be a series of events (3 freerolls and 3 buyins). Players that play in all three buyin event games, get into $1,000 bonus freeroll to be held on November 29th - 2pm Est.

If you don't already have an NoiQ Poker account, please go to your favorite forum, sign up for an account then sign up at

GlobalGamingEvents to represent your forum.
If you are already pre-registeredI, please feel free to pass this along!

Good luck to you and your forum!

Best Regards,

Wolf

jpeg

Disclaimer - Online Forum Challenge/Global Gaming Events (OFC/GGE) do not promote illegal,underage gambling or gambling to those who live in a jurisdiction where gambling is considered unlawful. OFC/GGE are not responsible for the content displayed after clicking any links on this site. All offers and events displayed are subject to change. OFC/GGE will not be held responsible for any personal loss of wagers or damages you may incur. By entering this site and/or pre-registering for any event, you are agreeing that you are aware of these terms and are of legal age. © 2007, OnlineForumChallenge.com. All rights reserved.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: GGE/NoiQ Poker - Malta Poker Tour added I'm happy to get 2nd i suppose........ but forgot how much the Malta package was until I checked afterwards .... I played as loose as Rebecca Loos ...... jeeps :eek I haven't been to Malta for years and years so I decide to chuck my 3 to 1 chip deficit in with a bluff pre - flop ..... DOH !!! " PLUS- 1st place winner will receive a bonus prize NoiQ Malta Poker Tour Trip Package worth approx. $7,500.

The event will take place between the 1st to the 5th October. The schedule is listed below and it includes the 3 tournaments as well as the activities on the island. * 1st October – Malta Poker Tour Welcome Party * 2nd October – No Limit Hold’em €100,000 Guaranteed. * 3rd October – No Limit Hold’em €100,000 Guaranteed. * 4th October – Full Day Excursion * 5th October – No Limit Hold’em €100,000 Guaranteed. and $600 for airfare expenses " ........................:wall..............:sad

f_NOIQ2m_ef228d3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Re: GGE/NoiQ Poker - ECOOP ME entry added This is a series of 3 - the next event is now open for pre-reg.

Pre-Registration is open! Event 2 of 3 Events Global Gaming Events #19 and #20 - ECOOP Bonus Prize Event Sponsored by

renderImage.aspx?pid=7283&bid=1019NoiQ Poker jpeg Click for more details Global Gaming Events #19 - October 18th, 2008 at 3:00pm EST. 1,000 Max. $500 Freeroll PLUS $500 in Prizes for Winning Countries and Highest Placing Forums! Global Gaming Events #20 - October 19th, 2008 at 3:00pm EST. Total Prize Pool: All $5 + $0.50 Buyins PLUS $1,000 CASH ADDED PLUS $1,000 In Prizes For Winning Countries and Highest Placing Forums! PLUS 1st Place wins a bonus prize $1,000 + $60 ECOOP Main Event Entry. This tournament has a $1,500,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool and takes place on December 7th, 2008. 2nd - 7th Place each win a bonus prize $150+12 ECOOP Main Event Freezeout Satellite Entry,on Sundays at 20:05, 4 seats guaranteed to ECOOP Main Event
This will be a series of events (3 freerolls and 3 buyins). Players that play in all three buyin event games, get into $1,000 bonus freeroll to be held on November 29th - 2pm Est.

Online Forum Challenge and Global Gaming Events would like to thank you and your members for your continued support. We look forward to a future filled with many more challenging, and successful events.

Re: GGE/NoiQ Poker - ECOOP ME entry added We (PL) got 3rd in Event 18 ..... details near bottom of page and won a mini $100 forum freeroll :unsure ....... i've not had an email as far as I know and they had the UK freerolls the other day ...... Full link won't paste ..... go to http://www.globalgamingevents.com/mls.search?id=gge&menu=LstAllEvents Event 18 results and details near bottom of page ..... not sure if I can be bothered to email them though ...... is it worth it ??? :spank

Re: GGE/NoiQ Poker - ECOOP ME entry added I got this back earlier from [email protected] AvonGirl ........ :unsure .......... I presume the Betfair freeroll was dealt with the same way ??? ...... any idea who she sent this info to ?? "I sent the information over to the owner of PuntersLounge. They will be in charge of setting it up. You may want to ask them. Very truly yours, Tara M. Wilson Support Services Manager OnlineForumChallenge GlobalGamingEvents "