Salisbury 4th September

1.40 Straight Sets must have every chance of making a winning handicap debut as I believe the handicapper has taken a chance by giving her a mark of 68. Looked sure to come on for the run when 3rd FTO (decent yardstick Theory rated 70s in 4th) and no surprise she stepped up on that to get off the mark on her 2nd start - staying on well over 7f on easy ground. The step up to a mile should bring further improvement and she is firmly on my list of horses to follow for the remainder of the season - I'm certain she'll pay her way in handicaps. Straight Sets 100% of stake 5.5 betfair

Re: Salisbury 4th September 3.15 Salisbury Had a look through the race and while I respect Art Princess and Sneak Preview I wouldn't be backing them at such prices with at least 3 other dangerous horses in the line up. Ballyalla was impressive last time out, won over 6f and won on good ground. Cut The Cackle only won a maiden but did so readily over 5f and trainer wants black type so he can sell it later in the year, also won on good ground. Rowayton looks a decent sort, won a 5f maiden on good to firm but in good style. I'll take these 3 each way against the field. EW Selections Rowayton 12-1 Sporting Bet Cut The Cackle 20-1 Blue Square Ballyalla 13-2 Paddy Power

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.