• 19:30 BST Playboy $200 Bunny Money Freeroll
    • 19:30 BST Virgin â?¬100 Gtd
    • 19:30 BST Virgin V Roll 25,000 V Points
    • 20:00 BST Blue Square APAT Stud
    • 20:00 BST Pokerkings September League
    • 20:00 BST PokerTrillion $5000 Gtd
    • 20:00 BST Stan James $1000 Freeroll Thursday
    • 20:15 BST Pokerstars EPT London satellite
    • 20:15 BST Virgin Festival Rebuy Satellite (London)
    • 20:30 BST TGF U.K. Poker League
    • 20:30 BST Virgin Festival Daily Satellite (London)
    • 21:15 BST Pokerstars EPT London satellite
    • 21:20 BST Full Tilt Million Pound Challenge
    • **NEW** 20:00 BST Devilfish Bounty - FOCUS GAME

Re: ** Poker Thursday 4th September 2008 **

Has the focus game is at tgfpoker tonight ' date='do we have a back up focus game if the tgfpoker doesnt run tonight.....I am saying this because the tgfpoker isnt in the lobby yet...:eek[/quote'] There doesn't seem to be anything suitable in the diary to sub in at short notice. I think Guppie's away now for the weekend so I think if it doesn't appear we'll just have a night off focus. I don't want to pick one of the others he mentioned as he may have that planned in for later in the month. If it does appear, I will need someone to post up the result please as I can't easily (or be bothered to work out how to :$) download the site myself.

Re: ** Poker Thursday 4th September 2008 ** Could always try this....

Dear Steven,

It'll be double trouble for reigning champ Dave 'Devilfish' Ulliott this week as he plays in the Devilfish Bounty with a special €500 Bounty on his head. The prizepool has also doubled this week to €500 Added. Devilfish Bounty tournament tomorrow, Thursday 8pm/9pm CET. €10 Buy-in. €500 Bounty. €500 Added.

DOUBLE TROUBLE at the Devilfish Bounty
Last week Devilfish won the first ever Devilfish Bounty tournament, escaping all attempts to knock him out as players desperately tried to win the €250 Bounty prize. However, Devilfish isn't a WSOP Bracelet holder and WPT Champion for nothing and he showed his class all the way to the finishing line. Since no one was able to knock him out, the Bounty has rolled over to this week meaning a huge €500 to the player who eliminates him from the tournament on Thursday. Devilfish also felt bad about claiming last week's 1st prize payout so he has donated it to this week's prizepool, leading to a €500 Added bumper prizepool tomorrow. Register now for this fantastic tournament where the added money and potential bragging rights for knocking out Devilfish are just too good to miss. Date: Thursday 4th September Time: 8pm (9pm CET) Name: Devilfish Bounty - €500 Added Buy-in: €10 Prizepool: €500 Added Bounty: €500 to the player who knocks out 'devilfish '

There doesn't seem to be anything suitable in the diary to sub in at short notice. I think Guppie's away now for the weekend so I think if it doesn't appear we'll just have a night off focus. I don't want to pick one of the others he mentioned as he may have that planned in for later in the month. If it does appear, I will need someone to post up the result please as I can't easily (or be bothered to work out how to :$) download the site myself.
It does go ahead I will post the results for you...if that is ok

Could always try this....

It'll be double trouble for reigning champ Dave 'Devilfish' Ulliott this week as he plays in the Devilfish Bounty with a special €500 Bounty on his head. The prizepool has also doubled this week to €500 Added. Devilfish Bounty tournament tomorrow, Thursday 8pm/9pm CET. €10 Buy-in. €500 Bounty. €500 Added.

:ok Yes, just noticed you'd posted this. OK, if the TGF game does not appear by 6pm, we will have the Devilfish game as focus. I'll need a result posting for this too though.

:ok Yes, just noticed you'd posted this. OK, if the TGF game does not appear by 6pm, we will have the Devilfish game as focus. I'll need a result posting for this too though.
With a €500 bounty on DF and €500 added and a max of 500 runners, not bad value ...plus a chance to earn some bragging rights if you are lucky/good enough to knock out Mr Ulliott.....sounds like fun to me. I'm in. :ok I'll post result if it becomes focus, Avon.

I don't see the TGF tournament in the lobby' date=' so that means the Devilfish bounty is the new focus game?[/quote'] If the TGF game is not going ahead, the Devilfish Bounty game is focus. :ok I'm reliant on people posting up as I've not got either site. I believe it starts at 8pm with a limited number of places, so hopefully still places available? I've added a poll option so if you could either vote or post if you are playing. If your alias isn't obvious please post that. :ok

Re: ** Poker Thursday 4th September 2008 ** I posted up at 3pm that this would be the substitution if the TGF game didn't appear so I think there's been enough notice for people to download it if they want. Tbh, I don't think there was going to be very many playing the TGF anyway was there? But both games have added value and i'm trying not to stray too far from what Guppie picked.:ok

Re: ** Poker Thursday 4th September 2008 ** :nana:nanaI'm buzzing. Had another pop in $6 satellite earlier on and qualified to $55. After 4hrs in that one, I won a seat to 2.5 million on poker utd worth about $1.6k :D. Enjoyed that game and bought 3 lifes too. K2 v AQ with Q and 2 on the flop, and K on the river. Then 88 v 44 with 4 on the flop and 8 on the turn. And called min raise from BB with KQ, flopped QQx and cracked AA with that :tongue2. :gimme