** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

TENNIS selection method [142 bets | +7.6 pts | 5.3% yield]

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [71bets | +7.32points | 10.3% yi FEDERER to beat blake @1.35 scandic WON :) EL AYNAOUI to beat novak @1.93 gamebookers WON :) PHILIPPOUSSIS to beat nalbandian @1.70 betinternet LOST :(

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scotpunt

Re: TENNIS selection method [71bets | +7.32points | 10.3% yi yep Im a keen watcher8o too smudge keep it up, as has been said b4 I use your tips a lot to back up/argue the case vs my own tennis bets. Im prob 50% tennis 50% football at the moment, am actually watching a new betting plan of my best football pick and doubling it up with my best tennis bet - so far its looking ok. ie: Inverness & JC Ferrero later today to pay just over evens.

Re: TENNIS selection method [71bets | +7.32points | 10.3% yi cheers for words scot :) i spotted your JC / ICT double over in the CIS thread - looks good! i'm more and more tennis these days - everything i touch football wise seems to go pear-shaped lately! hopefully i get back to the footy when the leagues settle down! today's tennis: SCHUETTLER to beat schalken @1.61 Eurobet FEDERER to beat nalbandian @1.45 Gamebookers

Guest Da Hannanah

Re: TENNIS selection method [104 bets | +11.8 pts | 11.3% yi Ah - hope your system is wrong on this one, then... ;) Notice you've had Schuettler in there quite a lot - is it a German system?

Re: TENNIS selection method [104 bets | +11.8 pts | 11.3% yi scuettler & federer both lost :( 106 bets 76 wins 72% strike +9.8 points 9.2% yield SANCHEZ to beat corretja 2.10 Expekt MARTIN to beat mutis 1.73 Sporting Odds BECK to beat melzer 2.10 Bet365 MONTANES to beat van lottum 1.80 Gamebookers SARGSIAN to beat squillari 1.60 Scandic

Re: TENNIS selection method [104 bets | +11.8 pts | 11.3% yi SANCHEZ to beat corretja 2.10 Expekt WON ;) MARTIN to beat mutis 1.73 Sporting Odds WON :) BECK to beat melzer 2.10 Bet365 LOST :( MONTANES to beat van lottum 1.80 Gamebookers LOST :( SARGSIAN to beat squillari 1.60 Scandic WON :) two more for today [brazil] CARRAZ to beat popp 1.60 Expekt DELGADO to beat puerta 1.36 PaddyPower

Re: TENNIS selection method [104 bets | +11.8 pts | 11.3% yi SANCHEZ to beat melzer 1.45 Gamebookers MATHIEU to beat portas 1.61 Ladbrokes MARTIN to beat SABAU 1.40 Ladbrokes

Re: TENNIS selection method [104 bets | +11.8 pts | 11.3% yi just getting the results not confirmed yet in: CARRAZ beat popp at 1.60 :) DELGADO beat puerta at 1.36 :) BEHREND lost against moldovan :( HIDALGO lost against sabau :( HANESCU beat waske at 1.55 :) ACASUSO beat seppi at 1.35 :) SPADEA beat canas at 1.45 :) SANCHEZ beat melzer at 1.45 :) MATHIEU beat portas at 1.61 MARTIN lost against sabau :( today's picks: TAINO to beat etlis 1.75 CanBet MOODIE to beat carlsen 1.60 Interwetten SARETTA to beat delgado 1.45 Gamebookers a full update will follow todas results :)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: TENNIS selection method [104 bets | +11.8 pts | 11.3% yi a week off for the davis cup and back to it: RAMIREZ-HIDALGO to beat montanes 1.60 Gamebookers HORNA to beat pavel 1.30 NordicBet

Re: TENNIS selection method [104 bets | +11.8 pts | 11.3% yi RAMIREZ-HIDALGO to beat montanes 1.60 Gamebookers LOST :( HORNA to beat pavel 1.30 NordicBet WON :) WASKE to beat gimelstob 2.00 PaddyPower LEE to beat taino 1.55 Gamebookers SALZENSTEIN to beat heuberger 1.65 Expekt KARLOVIC to beat mamiit 1.53 Bet365 BLANCO to beat vliegen 1.55 NordicBet

Re: tennis hi emmemms, if you are referring to my comment to AnotherSpacecat in an earlier thread then drop me a line and i'll do my best to explain what i have observed on in-running tennis! cheers

Re: tennis WASKE to beat gimelstob 2.00 PaddyPower LOST :( LEE to beat taino 1.55 Gamebookers LOST :( SALZENSTEIN to beat heuberger 1.65 Expekt WON :) KARLOVIC to beat mamiit 1.53 Bet365 WON :) BLANCO to beat vliegen 1.55 NordicBet WON :) these are late i know but the time difference in asia is doing my nut in and i feel they must be posted: LJUBICIC to beat ancic 1.55 expekt NIEMINEN to beat ulihrach 1.50 expekt CARRAZ to beat popp 1.55 expekt SRICHAPHAN to beat carlsen 1.28 ladbrokes ARTHURS to beat suzuki 1.55 nordicbet KIEFER to beat karlovic 1.72 betinternet SODERLING to beat gimelstob 1.66 ladbrokes

Guest heniek31

Re: tennis

i feel they must be posted
What do you mean Smudge? Will Hill had results of six (out of seven) of your matches at 7am ;) I presume you already made up you mind on those matches but missed to post them. Its OK I have no problem with that :D "The only man who makes money following the races is one who does it with a broom and shovel"

Re: tennis hi heniek, as it is a system, i want to get as many bets that qualify as possible. i'm in finland myself +2 hours GMT and had the selections ready at 8am my time [6am UK]. i have no idea what time these games were being played - i managed to get on 5 of them i think but must have missed a couple of start times! i'm not trying to fudge the figures by posting selections after the result - i think my previous postings prove that - just trying get as many selections down as possible!

Guest heniek31

Re: tennis I believe you Smudge. I sometimes miss to put some bets on, when they play on the other side of the glob. You are a great tipster. Keep them coming ;) "If quitters never win, and winners never quit, then who is the fool who said, "Quit while you're ahead?"

Re: tennis LJUBICIC to beat ancic 1.55 expekt :) NIEMINEN to beat ulihrach 1.50 expekt :) CARRAZ to beat popp 1.55 expekt :) SRICHAPHAN to beat carlsen 1.28 ladbrokes :) ARTHURS to beat suzuki 1.55 nordicbet :) KIEFER to beat karlovic 1.72 betinternet :( SODERLING to beat gimelstob 1.66 ladbrokes :) none of todays have started yet ;) SRICHAPHAN to beat ljubicic 1.45 interwetten MASSU to beat montanes 1.38 gamebookers [as an aside - if srichaphan does not win this match then i'll be very poor ;) ]