** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

TENNIS selection method [142 bets | +7.6 pts | 5.3% yield]

Guest smudge

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [43bets | +4.26points | 9.9% yie 13. CORIA to beat youzhny @1.40 WIN 14. MIRNYI to beat arazi @1.51 WIN 15. SCHUETTLER to beat martin @1.50 WIN 16. NALBANDIAN to beat chela @1.70 WIN

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [43bets | +4.26points | 9.9% yie coria lost beck won forgot to post 3 selections for yesterday: SRICHAPHAN to beat davydenko @1.33 - WON YOUZHNY to beat mantilla @1.61 - WON BLAKE to beat bjorkman @1.30 - WON

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [43bets | +4.26points | 9.9% yie blake won CHELA to beat rochus @1.36 SRICHAPHAN to beat sargsian @1.38 YOUZHNY to beat morrison @1.50

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [43bets | +4.26points | 9.9% yie chela won srichaphan won youzhny lost for anybody that might still be watching: KUERTEN to beat el aynaoui at 1.85 BLAKE to beat nieminen at 1.46

Guest cjamars

Re: TENNIS selection method [43bets | +4.26points | 9.9% yie 8o Still watching Smudge. I'll be back after next week myself. Have set a pain threshold of 1,000 Units :lol which at teh current rate of loss will take me to Christmas :lol . End of July / start of August was like the betting equivalent of teh first day of the Somme for me....couldn't get much worse than that I hope :o

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [43bets | +4.26points | 9.9% yie cheers CJ ;) i wish you well with the new effort - it does seem as the calander gets into full swing the more upsets there seem to be! i think the next 2weeks in the US Open will determine how much i continue with the tennis!

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [71bets | +7.32points | 10.3% yi BJORKMAN to beat volandri @1.45 LEE to beat voltchkov @1.62 MORRISON to beat carlsen @1.62 SANGUINETTI to beat ramirez-hidalgo @1.57 SODERLING to beat dent @1.85 KOUBEK to beat galimberti @1.50 ABEL to beat ulihrach @1.75

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [71bets | +7.32points | 10.3% yi BJORKMAN to beat volandri @1.45 WON :) LEE to beat voltchkov @1.62 WON :) MORRISON to beat carlsen @1.62 LOST :( SANGUINETTI to beat ramirez-hidalgo @1.57 WON :) SODERLING to beat dent @1.85 LOST :( KOUBEK to beat galimberti @1.50 WON :) ABEL to beat ulihrach @1.75 LOST :(

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [71bets | +7.32points | 10.3% yi CALLERI to beat eschauer @1.33 HRBATY to beat gimelstob @1.53 KIEFER to beat squillari @1.30 MALISSE to beat rochus @1.45 van LOTTUM to beat rochus @1.85 SPADEA to beat saretta @1.83 KARLOVIC to beat mantilla @1.60

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [71bets | +7.32points | 10.3% yi CALLERI to beat eschauer @1.33 WIN :) HRBATY to beat gimelstob @1.53 WIN :) KIEFER to beat squillari @1.30 WIN :) MALISSE to beat rochus @1.45 WIN :) van LOTTUM to beat rochus @1.85 WIN :) SPADEA to beat saretta @1.83 LOSE :( KARLOVIC to beat mantilla @1.60 WIN :)

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [71bets | +7.32points | 10.3% yi NADAL to beat vicente @1.42 YOUZHNY to beat dupuis @1.33 LISNARD to beat norman @1.83

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [71bets | +7.32points | 10.3% yi NADAL to beat vicente @1.42 WON :) YOUZHNY to beat dupuis @1.33 LOST :( LISNARD to beat norman @1.83 WON :)

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [71bets | +7.32points | 10.3% yi DAVYDENKO to beat dent @1.95 FISH to beat kucera @1.40 MARTIN to beat verkerk @1.61 VERDASCO to beat sanguinetti @1.53 STEPANEK to beat santoro @1.50

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [71bets | +7.32points | 10.3% yi DAVYDENKO to beat dent @1.95 LOST :( FISH to beat kucera @1.40 LOST :( MARTIN to beat verkerk @1.61 WON :) VERDASCO to beat sanguinetti @1.53 WON :) STEPANEK to beat santoro @1.50 WON :)

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [71bets | +7.32points | 10.3% yi SCHUETTLER to beat kiefer @1.33 KARLOVIC to beat arazi @1.75 TURSUNOV to beat van lottum @1.72 BLAKE to beat sargsian @1.28 NOVAK to beat gambill @1.53 NALBANDIAN to beat nieminen @1.50 SARETTA to beat lapentti @2.00

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [71bets | +7.32points | 10.3% yi SCHUETTLER to beat kiefer @1.33 WON :) KARLOVIC to beat arazi @1.75 WON :) TURSUNOV to beat van lottum @1.72 WON :) BLAKE to beat sargsian @1.28 WON :) NOVAK to beat gambill @1.53 WON :) NALBANDIAN to beat nieminen @1.50 WON :) SARETTA to beat lapentti @2.00 WON :)

Guest bcrazy

Re: TENNIS selection method [71bets | +7.32points | 10.3% yi Whats the latest bank Smudge? Keep it up, about half of all my weekly bets come from this system now :D

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [71bets | +7.32points | 10.3% yi hiya bcrazy, i think the bank for this week alone is up +4.35 - i'll do a proper summary tomorrow/monday when i get the chance! just 1 for today: KUCERA to beat bjorkman @1.61 Ladbrokes [i'll post boookies up form now on for....effect!]

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [71bets | +7.32points | 10.3% yi cheers guys! i was wondering if anybody was paying any real attention in here - seems so! let's hope the good run continues!

Guest cjamars

Re: TENNIS selection method [71bets | +7.32points | 10.3% yi Yeah I second all the previous praise Smudge. Having see how hard it is myself you're on a storming run. Must dust of my thread and try to crawl back to zero :o

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [71bets | +7.32points | 10.3% yi cheers for the praise guys but maybe it's best if you keep it to yourselves in future - kucera lost :(

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [71bets | +7.32points | 10.3% yi FEDERER to beat blake @1.35 scandic EL AYNAOUI to beat novak @1.93 gamebookers PHILIPPOUSSIS to beat nalbandian @1.70 betinternet