** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

TENNIS selection method [142 bets | +7.6 pts | 5.3% yield]

Guest smudge

Guest smudge

my interests have well and truly been taken over by tennis betting of late and as a result i am looking at different selection methods. today, i tested a selection idea which resulted: 1. dupuis v verdaso [2] @2.20 - WIN 2 .massu v koubek [1] @1.57 - WIN 3. lapentti v arthurs [1] @1.30 - WIN 4. gaudio v behrend [1] @1.33 - WIN 5. mathieu v schuettler [1] @2.50 - WIN 6. nadal v voinea [1] @1.22 - WIN [voinea retired in second set] 7. norman v hidalgo [2] @1.50 - LOST 8. volandri v savolt [1] @1.31 - WIN [all prices are taken from reputable bookies at 10:00 GMT] okay, it's just day1 but i am going to try and post the selections daily to see if worth proceeding! i can't really post the selection method as it is rather subjective - which is also my biggest problem with it! let's see :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method cheers Lard! 2 selections for today: 9. CHELA to beat cermak @1.21 - WIN 10. MUTIS to beat sanchez @1.83 - WIN

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method just gonna add these from the idianapolis tour which i've not been including yet: - LEE to beat thomann [1] @1.40 -LOST - GIMELSTOB to beat bogolomov [1] @1.57 -LOST EDIT: not looking good for the USA tour so that is being scrapped!

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method thursday's selections 11. MATHIEU to beat lopez @ 2.37 LOST 12. CHELA to beat mirnyu @ 1.57 WON - ZABALETA to beat el aynaoui @ 1.75 N/R 13. LAPENTTI to beat davydenko @ 1.65 WON i will summerise at end of week and i'll be kicking out the USA picks as i just put them in cos i was bored!

Guest lj269

picks Not having a go at your picks in any way what so ever but I get your email and your 2 Generali open picks contradict those here. In the event you one won on each, just a different one :D

Guest smudge

Re: picks hi lj, yeah i know the selections here sometimes contradict the selctions in my email but this is kind of a system i am trying out here and so i need to records even those selections that go against my own personal thoughts! thanks for watching :)

Guest smudge

Re: picks hi CJ, i took the price [2.10 from BetInternet] straight from tip-ex but when i visited site they don't even have the fixture up!!!! next best is 1.88 with gamebookers - sorry for the confusion!

Guest smudge

Re: picks 1. BLAKE to beat stepanek @1.61 - WON 2. MOYA to beat clement @1.44 - LOST 3. SCHUETTLER to beat youzhny @1.55 - WON 4. SRICHAPHAN to beat martin @1.22 - WON 5. LJUBICIC to beat delgado @1.44 - LOST

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method almost forgot these [some have started!] 6. NOVAK to beat ancic @1.36 - WIN 7. SCHALKEN to beat zabaleta @1.53 - LOST 8. SPADEA to beat sluiter @1.53 - WIN 9. FERRERO to beat saulnier @1.36 - WIN

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method 10. HENMAN to beat nalbandian @1.63 - LOST [good i was nalbandian] 11. FERRERO to beat el aynaoui @1.67 - WIN 12. SCHUETTLER to beat kafelnikov @1.50 - WIN 13. ZABALETA to beat beck @1.36 - LOST

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [43bets | +4.26points | 9.9% yie 1. STEPANEK to beat ginepri @1.91 LOST 2. KUCERA to beat chela @1.75 LOST 3. MARTIN to beat acasuso @1.35 WON 4. MOYA to beat santoro @1.25 LOST 5. NOVAK to beat rusedski @1.90 LOST 6. SCHALKEN to beat lee @1.33 WON oh dear :(

Guest cjamars

Re: TENNIS selection method [43bets | +4.26points | 9.9% yie Hiyan Smudge. Yopu use Expekt on your mailing list. They look like they have nice tennis prices on favs. Whats your experience with them been like? The website looks easy to get around but I've never heard of them before :o

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [43bets | +4.26points | 9.9% yie hiya CJ had no probs with Expekt although only been with them a few months. the prices they have on the tennis though are smashing - they are almost always up there with the best prices all the time! not had cause to withdraw as yet so no comment on that! one thing i do dislike is the limited permutattions they offer [yes i sometimes still do accies - so shoot me!!!] for example if you havve 4 selections you can do doubles and or trebles but no 4fold!

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [43bets | +4.26points | 9.9% yie 7. CLEMENT to beat costa @1.71 WIN 8. SARETTA to beat sanchez @1.40 WIN 9. SCHUETTLER to beat koubek @1.33 WIN

Guest smudge

Re: TENNIS selection method [43bets | +4.26points | 9.9% yie 10 BLAKE to beat schalken @1.85 WIN 11. CORIA to beat kafelnikov @1.45 WIN 12. SCHUETTLER to beat nieminen @1.36 WIN