PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - September

starshine

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - September Looking forward to the last leg of this. Plenty in with a chance of making the top 5. :ok Can Rosco make it a hat-trick of wins. :loon Battle of the spoon is a close fight between GeordieGaz and Guppie, but GaF or runadrum could cause an upset (their mission, if they chose to accept it.......)(or are you chiiiiiiiiiiiiiicken). :tongue2 :lol

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - September Final table is up. :ok Well done to heniek, eventual winner tonight of the marathon HU with me. :clap Despite having AA and KK about 4 times each I still can't win a tourney. :eyes Gazabroad makes up the podium. :clap Rosco makes another final table and is champion. :clap 3 of the 4 main contenders for spoon failed to show, so despite a valiant effort to win it by Guppie, the 3 points he scored for being 3rd out were just too many, and the prestigious title is won by GeordieGaz. :clap

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - September :sad Stewards enquiry i need another award :lol

3 of the 4 main contenders for spoon failed to show, so despite a valiant effort to win it by Guppie, the 3 points he scored for being 3rd out were just too many, and the prestigious title is won by GeordieGaz. :clap