PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - September

starshine

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - September I've sent the password out to everyone on my list, so anyone not got it will need to post a request. :ok Can an early bird who successfully regs please post to confirm so we know the password works. (My guess is that will be Dodger.) :D

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - September The password does not work with me :-(, so could someone let me know if its just me (which could be poss, as I am a lil bit of a dummie with everything with computer) or if it is in general. If it not works cause I did wrong, even I not know what, could someone pls help me :-)

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - September

Great turnout tonight. :ok Congratulations to borokp on the win. :clap HappyHornet and MigueArt making up the podium. Table is up in post1.
Thank you very much again and again by invitation you made me to join this PL world, I'm having fun :nana

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - September New table up. :ok Well done to rosco, winner tonight, with jolly and pistonbroke making up the podium (pleased to see scrumpy didn't bubble. :ok) :clap Boro hangs on at the top despite the early exit. Looks like we've already got a scrap for the spoon. :)

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - September New table up. :ok Well played to rosco - I'd forgotten that you won last week too. Top of the league with only 2 scores. :loon :clap Marathon for the last 4 or 5 in. Podium finally for me :nana and Hornet. :clap Gaz and Guppie having a real spoon battle, with a couple of other contenders leaving it til next week for their assault? :tongue2

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - September

New table up. :ok Well played to rosco - I'd forgotten that you won last week too. Top of the league with only 2 scores. :loon :clap Marathon for the last 4 or 5 in. Podium finally for me :nana and Hornet. :clap Gaz and Guppie having a real spoon battle, with a couple of other contenders leaving it til next week for their assault? :tongue2
well done rosco.... back to back wins, excellent play!! :clap I only busted out earlyish again 2nte so tht ive got a reason to play next week!! ;)