** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Norway 30th Aug - 1st of September.

Re: Norway 30th Aug - 1st of September. I have to admit I am quite furious right now. Lyn allowing Moldskred to reduce in the 93rd minute when Tromsø having only 9!! men on the pitch. And at the same moment Viking goalie Thomas Myhre loses a very easy ball right in the feet of Diouf, a giant mistake... Both bets being thrashed in OT!:@

Re: Norway 30th Aug - 1st of September. Lyn - Tromsø 3-3 bet half lost... Viking - Molde 3-3 bet lost... Start - Løv Ham 3-1 bet half won... Rosenborg - Vålerenga 2-1 bet half won... Late goals in all matches destroyed my perfect 4/4...:(

Re: Norway 30th Aug - 1st of September. Well tbh, i myself was so damn raged when i saw the actuall results yesterday, i did actually had a small combo with Bodo-Lyn-Molde, all straight victories :wall Sadens me to say but, Eliteserien can be so brutal sometimes, even Ham-Kam made to snatch a victory desperatly, but i am truly shocked by the some team's performance yesterday, especially Lyn's, such a shame :sad Alta and Moss both went over, alta even of first 15 mins :rollin Rosenborg did well on the other hand, i remember when i used to play them like 2 years in the past, but sadly stopped when the results started going down, but as i can see they haven't changed the squad or gameplay much, its just in the motivation or teamwork i guess.

Re: Norway 30th Aug - 1st of September. kimera! you're doing a great job! realy! i have no words to thank you for your great work that you're doing! yesterday i also took lyn and lost.. never mind! it was a god bet.... i alsoread the preview about bodo but decided not like you' to take molde not to lose and won.... thanks

Re: Norway 30th Aug - 1st of September. Lillestrøm - Stabæk I thought heavily on this one for a while. Looking back at yeaterdays happenings I am somewhat confused about the sudden openess in the league. After many rounds with low-scoring it seemed like players were ready to try a new tactic. And if it would be a game with alot of goals, this one is the one I expected in the beginning to be of many goals. My 1st point towards such a thought is that Lillestrøm has turned things somewhat around lately after a very poor start. In their last two home games 7-1 is the gd, and they have proven to play creative footy for a change. In the midweek they were thrashed by Fc København, rated as the best team in scandinavia atm, 2-5. It was actally a match where more goals should have been counted for. Squad-wise full-back Johnsen and winger Riise is out injured, otherwise a full squad ready, except some long-termers of no importance. That being said, Riise might on the bench today, but Lillestrøm will probably wait a week more thinking his injury is not fully healed. Stabæk on the other hand has gotten themselves into some major defensive issues lately, all regulars Høiland, Segerstrøm and Kjølø are out injured. It means that coach Jönsson need to get together all whole new defensive line which could be decisive looking at Lillestrøms major force on set pieces. To top it all, key midfielder Anthony Annan was sold to Rosenborg yesterday. He has been very important to the defensive aspect of Stabæks playing style and will be sorely missed. The team has Farnerud expected to fill his role, but there is some difference in class between those two. When looking at forwards, Stabæk is as strong as ever with the trio of Nannskog, Gunnarson and Alanzinho fit for play. Against a pretty slow centre-back line in Lillestrøm they could really make havoc today, still I get the picture of Stabæks defence will struggle heavily too. I rate Lillestrøm as a slight favourite today. They need the points very much, knowing that Ham Kam won yesterday they cannot afford to get closer to the relegation zone which they had fought hard to get away from. Stabæk played in France in the midweek, lost 2-0 against Rennes, and is out of the uefa cup. The travel and loss might have made an impact on them and with the defensive troubles, Lillestrøm should get a decent result today. Low stakes though... Lillestrøm,+(0), 2.23 @sbobet 3/10 over 3, 2.08 @sbobet 3/10

Re: Norway 30th Aug - 1st of September.

Sandnes vs Alta Statistical Analysis First meeting between the sides this season was a slim 1-0 win for Sandnes. Yet coming into this game, Alta has a good chance of obtaining a result. Atla has picked up their game recently. They were on a 3 games unbeaten run before losing 3 in a row. Those 3 loses were 2 away games and 1 home game vs strong start. In that game against Start, they were in fact leading 1-0 at half-time before losing the match 2-1. Their last away loss were a narrow 5-4 to FK Haugesund in which they actually lead 3 times before losing the game to a 84th min goal. Their last league game was a resounding win by 4 goals to 1 at home to poor bryne. This will again add confidence and belief into the team. On the other hand, Sandnes are not playing well at the moment, obtaining only 4 pts in their last 7 games compared to alta's 10 pts. Their away performance are in fact better than their home performance as only 43% of their points obtained thus far were achieved at home. They are winless at home for 4 games now and 2 of those games are against weak teams like kongs and bryne. Therefore i fancy atla chances here, should atla avoid defeat today, they will inch towards more breathing space from the bottom pack. the worst result here for atla that i can foresee is a 1 goal victory to sandnes. The 0.75 AH is an attractive one for only half the bet will be lost if the worst scenario occurs. Recommendation: Alta +0.75 AH
Score Review - Sandnes vs Alta HT (1-2) FT (2-2) Everything looks to be going smoothly when Alta went into the game with a 2-0 lead within 9 minutes into the game. They have shown they have no problem scoring these days but their problem has been their ability to hold on to their lead. By the 62th minute, Alta lose their lead and the match was tied at 2-2 after Sandnes successfully converted their penalty. Nevertheless Alta performance is still encouraging and if they can solve their problems at the back, they'll be able to score more wins in subsequent games.

Kongsvinger vs Notodden Statistical Analysis This match is one that tests the probability of losing. Kongs the 2nd bottom team in the league with 12 pts welcomes 5th place Notodden. Kongs is on a 3 games losing steaking while Notodden is 3 games unbeaten. Kongs will still fancy their chances at home as this is where they picked up 58% of their pts this season. but with only 2 victories out of the 20 games they have played so far this season their winning percentage is a mere 10%. Notodden has lost 4/20 games but none of those come against bottom teams. They have won 2 drawn 6 and lost 2 on the road. in terms of form in the last 7 games, kongs has lost 5 games while notodden only once. with the first meeting between the sides with notodden winning 4-2 against kongs, i will fancy their chances much more than kongs. High probability of notodden not to lose at level AH. Recommendation: Notodden 0 AH
Score Review - Kongsvinger vs Notodden HT (0-0) FT (1-2) Kongsvinger losing steak extended to 4 games after seeing their defence collasped when confronted by Notodden's strike force. Notodden equalised 6 minutes after conceding and added another 6 minutes after their equaliser. With this result, Notodden has scored 19 goals in their last 7 league games averaging 2.7 goals per game. In the end, the AH offered is a simple one to choose.

Stromsgodset vs Ham Kam Statistical Analysis Stromsgodset is 4th in the home table, and on a 2 games winning steak at home. They have made a strong statement this season about their performance at their fortress, recording 76% of their total pts at home. The direct opposite is Ham Kam's dismay record away from home recorded a single pt out of 27 pts. They are on a 4 games losing steak away from home. Although they have managed 2 draws in their last two games, both games were played at home which they obtained 90% of their pts. The first meeting between the sides this season ended a draw but h-h record shows that in the last 5 matches the visitors arrived at stromsgodset stadium, they end up returning in defeat. Therefore statistically this match is a one sided affair. Good value at the low handicap offered by Stromsgodset @ -0.75 AH. A quick check and there seems to be no major missings in Stromsgodset team. So a good result for the home team is very much on the cards today. Recommendation: Stromsgodset -0.75 AH
Score Review - Stromsgodset vs Ham Kam HT (0-1) FT (1-2) Surprising result of the day with Ham Kam obtaining their first victory on the road and their 3rd victory in the league this season. Whereas Stromsgodset fell to their 3rd defeat at home, their 5th in the league. For the 2nd tme this season Ham Kam prove to be a stinging opposition for Stromsgodset this season. After Stromsgodset equaliser shortly going into the 2nd half, there was still hope for a victory for the home team but in the end Ham Kam surprised the home team with the winning goal at the 81st minute.