PokerXFactor

GaF

Re: PokerXFactor Nice1 Gaf :ok I was seriously considering getting a membership for cardrunners a couple of months ago, until the disappearance and just general poker decline of brian townsend. Now i'm more swayed by deuces cracked as their coaches are current well established players. But i don't want to spend $100 on something that is not guaranteed to make me better at the SSNL games i play so putting it off for a while. Instead i bought a sick 22" monitor which has paid for itself in 2days :D

Re: PokerXFactor I got one of these for £240: hpw2207.jpg It's HP, plugs straight into my HP laptop with the normal wire that comes with it, not sure if that would work on other makes of laptop but there's probably wires you can get anyway. The laptop needs to be able to support having a 1600x resolution monitor attached to it, TBH not sure if mine did and it hiccuped a few times before sorting itself out. Recommend it for multi tabling as can have 4 decent sized tables side by side or tonnes if you make them small. So now i have my desktop on the 22" and extend it for searching out tables in the poker lobby and looking up stats on the laptop monitor :D.

• 1 month later...

Re: PokerXFactor I think Betdaq have a pretty good offering here ..... The 500 points have to be earnt for 3 months PXF. The points are however not consumed by PXF membership, so you still have them to spend. Betdaq have 4 daily (9am, 12 noon, 7pm and 11:30 pm) turbo €25 freerolls for 10 points - might not sound a lot, but they only get between 2 and 12 entrants and are super turbo taking between 15 mins and 35 mins if you win - the standard of play is absolutely diabolical too (I'm not sure they're bad players, but I think they cannot be bothered with a €25 freeroll) - I converted my 500 points into about €400 :ok In addition, you can ask them for rakeback - they'll either put you on a tiered system up to 60%, or you can request a flat rate of 30% (which I think will be higher than the lower tiers for most of us). I did find the games quite tough, and 500 points is a lot, but with the rakeback and freerolls I'm well up and have the PXF membership to boot..... They do also have weekly "Gadget freerolls" where they give ipods and the like away (5 point buy in) however I've never seen this reach the required numbers to run. They also have occasional Sports Tickets Freerolls - but again - dont seem to get anywhere near the numbers needed for it to run....