Gnuf One Dollar Baby - BPP Focus Game Tues 26th - DISCUS

avongirl

Focus game is Gnuf One Dollar Baby at 8pm tonight. :ok This is a NLHE freezeout with $250 added to the prizepool. Buy in is only $1 with extra no fee. 10 min blinds, can't see chips but I think it's 1500. Edit: it's 1200 starting chips. Last time I checked it was getting less than 100 players so this has to be one of the best value games around. :D Please vote in the daily poll or post if you want BPP points.

Re: Gnuf One Dollar Baby - BPP Focus Game Tues 26th - DISCUS i don't mean to sound harsh here....but anouncing a focus game 2 hours before keeps the numbers of PL entrants low (6)...i dont think that's the goal,so why anouncing it...there were other days without focus game.i'm sure there were many felow PL'rs that didn't play because they didn't knew....i´m one of them. Don´t get me wrong here Avon,you're doing an excellent job promoting this great competition/confraternization between ourselves :ok:clap:clap....but i had to say what i think,and i would think exactly the same even if i still had no chance for BPP. Excelent result Guppie,very nice win and top of the league m8 :clap:clap:clap:clap

Re: Gnuf One Dollar Baby - BPP Focus Game Tues 26th - DISCUS Juma, thanks for the feedback. Believe me, I'm grateful for anything. :ok;) You have a fair point that it was a late selection and looking back at the other events they have all been picked giving more notice than this. However, I felt most punters visit the forum after 6.00 so would see the thread and have time to register. To be honest, I was disappointed with the turnout, and had expected more. I had thought we had more who played it regularly anyway, which is really why I picked it at that stage. Guppie saw your post and PMd me (before I saw it) saying he wanted me to discount his score. At his request I will do this (will treat it as if he'd not voted), but everyone else's obviously stand. I know this is not why you were posting, but I think he wants to fight you for the title without any risk of controversy. :) I'll incorporate the revision when tonight's table goes up. :ok

Re: Gnuf One Dollar Baby - BPP Focus Game Tues 26th - DISCUS Obviously it was not my objective to take any points from anyone....they were very deserved....guppie played and very well,won and is entitled to have his points.I think you understood my point:ok...we have to be extra careful especially in late stages of any competition. Coming from guppie i must say that i´m not surprised with his gesture,not because i know him personally,wich i would like,but for his posts and his behaviour in the tables ....super:ok.i´m almost sure that i don't end up as BPP not only because i'not having much time to play games this last days so it will be difficult to improve my score but especially because of the big quality of players here,so i sincerily hope you´ll be the next BPP guppie(ok...you already have that trophy so maybe it woul look better next to my nickname :lol:lol:lol). Avon i really think you're doing a great job here after GAF's retirementto the asylum due to so many time dealing with people like me :lol:lol:lol...so keep up the good work:ok

Re: Gnuf One Dollar Baby - BPP Focus Game Tues 26th - DISCUS

Believe me' date= I'm grateful for anything. :ok;)
Just so Runa can call back on this for any occasion :ok
Avon i really think you're doing a great job here after GAF's retirement
:clap:clap