** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden cup 21.8.

Hammarby - Kalmar Kalmar 0 @ 2.12 12bet I know that Kalmar fights on three fronts currently. They are in fight for championships, in the middle of UEFA cup two tier against Gent and also in the semis of this cup game against Hammarby. Still i rate them as probably at the moment, the best team in Sweden, a team in best form and surely they dont want to miss out on this chance to offer themsleves a chance for winning the double crown. Their cup ambitions must be also looked upon the qf game against Elfsborg, another top Swedish team and their direct rival for championships, which they won away win 4-2. Looking at their squad for todays game, it looks very strong and attack will involve their regular starters. I wont go to detailed Hammrby team news, as this one lies completely on Kalmar shoulders and their desire to reach the finals. They are better team, team in better form and only stamina could play a role today. Still i believe that odds on draw-no-bet asians are great and offer loads of value. Anyways, out of last 8 games between those two, Kalmar hass won seven of those and that should give them small, but maybe valuable psyhological edge today.