** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Laying Over/Unders

And another so called system. That's how this system works: Team A vs Team B. I will calculate the average goals per game in their last 6 games. This number must not be under 3. Then will calculate the home team's average goals conceded at home stadium and average goals scored at home stadium. After that the same thing for away team, but vice versa (conceded & scored in away games). And then I will calculate the average score of that game. The average of that must not be under 2,5. After that I will sum the average goals scored in their last 6 games between each other and the average score of the season and divide with 2 - it must not be under 3 or over 2,25 respectively. Then I will lay Under 1,5 or 2,5 - it depends what are the odds etc. Laying over 2,5 or 3,5 is the same thing just vice versa. OK, very-very hazy and not logical maybe :D But it's my twisted mind. And sorry for my bad english, I just can't explain better :$ If anyone wants to know more then just ask, I will try to give examples etc. It is also paper trailing ATM. And like in the other thread, I started a little earlier and will post few games what have already been played, but that will never happen again :spank Sweden Allsvenskan (15th August): Bet no. 1: Lay Hammerby vs GAIS Under 1,5 @ 5,5 to win 5€ :clap (result: 2-4) Brazil Serie A (16th August): Bet no. 2: Lay Cruzeiro vs Vitoria Under 1,5 @ 4,9 to win 5,5€ :clap (2-1) Brazil Serie A (17th August): Bet no.3: Lay Gremio vs Sao Paulo Over 3,5 @ 4 to win 5€ :clap (1-0) Starting bank: 50€ Total bets: 3 Winning bets: 3 Losing bets: 0 Strike rate: 100% Current bank: 65,2€ Profit/loss: +15,2 (Betfair 5% commission included)

Re: Laying Over/Unders

And tonight also one bet: Brazil Serie A (21th August): Bet no. 4: Lay Portuguesa Sao Paulo vs Vasco da Gama Under 2,5 @ 2,52 to win 10€ :sad (0-1)
Not cool :D Starting bank: 50€ Total bets: 4 Winning bets: 3 Losing bets: 1 Strike rate: 75% Current bank: 50€ Profit/loss: 00,00 (Betfair 5% commission calculated)