Fleet's UK Footy 2008-09

FleetFanatic

I've decided this part of PL will be my new home. This is because for my ratings, I've gone back to basics & made a complete revamp. As ever, it's been promising even at this early stage, enough for me to go live next weekend. There will be 3 sections in each round of betting; (i)The usual treble, with bank half, stake half on a winning run. Teams will be between 1.51 & 1.99 & new to my methods for this season, all 3 teams will be from different divisions as much as possible. This is in case my ratings have a bias towards one division more than another. It happened in the past & to be honest, it bugged me. (ii)A 7-fold consisting of the 7 best rated teams with odds of 1.51 of higher (iii)The canadian of trebles, the best 15 rated teams, any odds *NOW REPLACED SEE PAGE 2 OF THIS THREAD* As always, these bets involve home teams only, from Premiership, Championship, League 1, League 2 & Blue Square Premier. These are the qualifying ratings for next weekend: Premiership 860 Liverpool 420 Blackburn 360 Tottenham 300 Newcastle Championship 819 Crystal Palace 700 Birmingham 610 Cardiff 576 Derby 260 Plymouth 120 Charlton League 1 1297 Oldham 765 Northampton 345 Huddersfield 207 Swindon 160 Southend League 2 1597 Rotherham 1017 Wycombe 1000 Darlington 640 Luton 344 Accrington 233 Bury 100 Bournemouth Blue Square Premier 486 Kidderminster 80 Kettering 24 Salisbury Now I will answer any questions where possible, but I will not discuss my ratings method, as I find I end up either explaining or defending different elements of my methods, which wastes times. It's my system, either follow it or ignore it. Hence I have moved to here, the Glory Hunter's Forum. I will say that the ratings are based on calculations for the home & away side, which vary after each & every league match that a team is involved in. Back later in the week with confirmation of bets when all odds are available.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.