GGE/Betfair WSOPE - Winners' Freerolls 27/28 Sept

avongirl

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: GGE/Betfair WSOPE August 30th/31st Out in 122nd re-raise pre-flop with kings against one of the chip leaders he called, all-in on the flop and the turn brings a 9(I think ) to give him the straight. Oh well always next year;) Thanks to Ade and jones for popping in to wish me luck:ok

Re: GGE/Betfair WSOPE - Winners' Freerolls 27/28 Sept I think all eligible players should receive an email. I think we'll have to manually register. Sept 27th - freeroll MTT UK winning country value $125 Sept 28th - buy-in MTT UK winning country value $250 (If you represented Sweden, Portugal or Spain the freeroll will be a different value.) No news yet on the $250 forum freeroll PL won from the buy-in tourney.

Dear GGE Player, Congratulations! The country you played for in the in the GGE Event on Betfair Poker has qualified you for a freeroll. Please see below for the dates and times of the tourney(s) you are eligible for.

United Kingdom Sweden Portugal September 27th - 1pm Est / 17:00 GMT United Kingdom Portugal Spain September 28th - 1pm Est / 17:00 GMT

• 2 weeks later...

Re: GGE/Betfair WSOPE - Winners' Freerolls 27/28 Sept

Well done,there was a spaniard in todays. Nowhere today 2nd in yesterdays
Yes, Spaniard placed, but as the payments are manual (or manuel :lol) hopefully he'll not get any. There was also a German tonight. Well done on yesterday. :clap

Re: GGE/Betfair WSOPE - Winners' Freerolls 27/28 Sept I think I know how non UK players get entered into UK games. When I tried to register, I got the "private tourney , you can't join" message, even though I had received the e-mail telling me I could play. I e-mailed betfair supt and within an hour got an email back saying that they had entered me in to the game. But when the game started, all 3 games fired up...UK's, Spain's and Portugal's Freerolls....and I had been entered into them all :loon. I just hit the sit-out button on the other 2 and played the UK tourney (badly :wall), but this may explain how we ended up with non UK players :unsure.