GGE/Betfair WSOPE - Winners' Freerolls 27/28 Sept

avongirl

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: GGE/Betfair WSOPE August 30th/31st What a tight game - 8 of us on final table for over an hour.............. [later] 5th out of 5th - 3 PLrs still in with goater in first place and chpbooks in 3rd.... does that mean we gonna win a freeroll for PL .... If I'm not mistaken total prize pool is 1350+ (5*99) = $1845 5th gets 8% 4th get 10% 3rd gets 12% 2nd gets 20% 1st gets 30%

Re: GGE/Betfair WSOPE August 30th/31st Mind you now I have a problem ..... I'm on holiday near amsterdam until 9th Sept. I wonder whether those kind people at Betfair will let me swich to a different game? If not - anyone know of an equivalent of the gutshot in Amsterdam? Somewhere with a line of PCs for playing poker on. Ul chpbooks, nice one goater - you were well ahead when it all caved.

Re: GGE/Betfair WSOPE August 30th/31st That was one really tight game with no-one wanting to take any risk unless absolutely necessary. I whimped out several times and laid down hands I would have played in (for example) the vroll. Maybe I should play that tight all the time ;). Was exceedingly happy to make the final table - making 3rd (or joint 1st??????) was amazing :nana.

Re: GGE/Betfair WSOPE August 30th/31st Wp guys. :clap:clap:clap Was gutted when my QQ ran into KK, but I had been lucky a couple of times earlier....as our Portugeese friend will no doubt still be going on about...:$...but I think with 4 on the FT we should get the win for the forum. GL in the WSOPE match Goater and Phil :hope

Re: GGE/Betfair WSOPE August 30th/31st well done guys I qualified for the final last night I entered a sat after being knocked out of the GGE game, 6 seats guareeteed 43 runners $50 buy in so a bit of value found it really easy going so would recomend others trying, cheaper sats running most with value

Re: GGE/Betfair WSOPE August 30th/31st Nice one andy - fair few PLrs in there now. Think I've sorted myself out to be able to play it on Sunday 7th - booked a cheapo hotel room for the night in Den Haag (The Hague) which promises free Wifi. It might be a long game with 10000 starting chips. :ok I did try to wimp out on account of all the hassle and take the money :spank but software knew I was a satellite entry and wouldn't let me. :beer

Re: GGE/Betfair WSOPE August 30th/31st Its actually a $250 tournament for winning forum for the buy in goater not sure on dates,but flicked through the scores and should be us,also looks like a $250 tourney for all uk players from the buy in and $125 tournament for all uk players for Freeroll.

Re: GGE/Betfair WSOPE August 30th/31st

Nice one andy - fair few PLrs in there now. Think I've sorted myself out to be able to play it on Sunday 7th - booked a cheapo hotel room for the night in Den Haag (The Hague) which promises free Wifi. It might be a long game with 10000 starting chips. :ok I did try to wimp out on account of all the hassle and take the money :spank but software knew I was a satellite entry and wouldn't let me. :beer
What are you doing in Den Haag?:loon