GGE/Betfair WSOPE - Winners' Freerolls 27/28 Sept

avongirl

Pre-registration now open!

GlobalGamingEvents #15 and #16

Betfair Poker WSOP Europe Satellite Event

August 30, 2008 3pm Est Plus $250 for Winning Countries Plus $250 for Winning Forums

BetFair WSOP Europe Satellite Event

August 31, 2008 3pm Est $5.00 + $.50 Buyin $1350 Cash Added to the PrizePool Top 3 Win a Bonus Prize of $525 +$25 Entry to WSOPE 20 Package Gtd on September 7th Plus $500 for Winning Countries Plus $500 for Winning Forums

If you don't already have an Betfair Poker account, please go to your favorite forum, sign up for an account then sign up at GlobalGamingEvents to represent your forum. If you are already pre-registered, please feel free to pass this along!

Good luck to you and your forum!

Best Regards,

Wolf

sponsored by Betfair Poker

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: GGE/Betfair WSOPE August 30th/31st :hope

I would look at this event as a chance to punish all the portugeesers who enter password protected events ......:spank .............. I assume PL are running a team for this as i've entered under this forum :) # Of Players Signed Up Per Country:
Rank Country Name # Of Players
1 UNITED KINGDOM 43
2 PORTUGAL 29
3 CANADA 14
4 ROMANIA 9
5 ITALY 7
6 FRANCE 6
7 BRAZIL 6
8 GERMANY 5
9 BULGARIA 5
10 POLAND 5
11 FINLAND 4
12 HUNGARY 4
13 DENMARK 4
14 SPAIN 3
15 AUSTRIA 2
16 ARGENTINA 2
17 NORWAY 2
18 RUSSIAN FEDERATION 2
19 SLOVAKIA 2
20 SWEDEN 2

Re: GGE/Betfair WSOPE August 30th/31st

Its Screename m8 :)
Reading this: IF YOU WANT TO PLAY IN THESE EVENTS, YOU WILL NEED TO ENTER YOUR EXACT BETFAIR POKER SCREEN NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU USED TO REGISTER or it says (***The information you entered must EXACTLY match the User Name and Email Address you used to sign up at: Betfair Poker. Please make sure they are correct, or you will not be able to play in this event.) Its the username that you log in with, in fact earlier it does say username and password which then changes to screename, so now who knows:unsure

Re: GGE/Betfair WSOPE August 30th/31st One last bump for this. Pre-registration closes today at 3pm EST. (Which might be 8pm here, not absolutely sure :unsure) It is still open now anyway, so don't wait if you want to be in it. :ok http://www.globalgamingevents.com/mls.search?id=GGE&menu=SignUpForm&site=Betfair%20Poker&ntEventsID=83#Sign-Up

Re: GGE/Betfair WSOPE August 30th/31st Just to let you know next ones up already.

New Event Announcement Open for Pre-Registration

Global Gaming Events #17 and #18 - Malta Poker Tour Trip Sponsored by NoiQ Poker

jpeg

Click for More Details

Global Gaming Events #17 - September 20th at 3:00pm EST. 1,000 Players Max. $500 Freeroll PLUS $500 in Prizes for Winning Countries and Highest Placing Forums!

Global Gaming Events #18 - September 21st, 2008 at 3:00pm EST. 1,000 Players Max. Total Prize Pool: All $5 + $0.50 Buyins PLUS $1,000 CASH ADDED PLUS $1,000 In Prizes For Winning Countries and Highest Placing Forums! PLUS- 1st place winner will receive a bonus prize NoiQ Malta Poker Tour Trip Package worth approx. $7,500.

The event will take place between the 1st to the 5th October. The schedule is listed below and it includes the 3 tournaments as well as the activities on the island.

* 1st October – Malta Poker Tour Welcome Party * 2nd October – No Limit Hold’em €100,000 Guaranteed. * 3rd October – No Limit Hold’em €100,000 Guaranteed. * 4th October – Full Day Excursion * 5th October – No Limit Hold’em €100,000 Guaranteed.

and $600 for airfare expenses

This will be a series of events (3 freerolls and 3 buyins). Players that play in all three buyin event games, get into $1,000 bonus freeroll to be held on November 29th - 2pm Est.

If you don't already have an NoiQ Poker account, please go to your favorite forum, sign up for an account then sign up at

GlobalGamingEvents to represent your forum.

If you are already pre-registered, please feel free to pass this along!

Good luck to you and your forum!

Incompetence Logged in at 8.55pm having been out all day to play my final 315 chips from the BB. One player with 17k, one with 1k and every other player sitting out with 300-400. :@
Ditto on my table moreorless, except I managed to double up first time, before blowing the 630 in the next hand.

Re: GGE/Betfair WSOPE August 30th/31st Sorry mate but 9pm was posted up before today and i didn't have the email until after fonzie posted

Incompetence Logged in at 8.55pm having been out all day to play my final 315 chips from the BB. One player with 17k, one with 1k and every other player sitting out with 300-400. :@

Sorry mate but 9pm was posted up before today and i didn't have the email until after fonzie posted
Yeah, it's all your fault. :spank I did think 3 EST was 8 to us, but I'm pretty certain the lobby did say 9 when I reg'd so they must have changed it. I've got the email too, looks like it came around 1pm. (We left at 9 this morning :() Anyone still in?