32Red Be the Bounty - BPP Focus Game Sat 16th - TRIPLE JUMP

avongirl

Continued from here. ;) http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/32red-bounty-bpp-focus-game-sat-9th-pistol-shooting-71169/ Due to the phenomenal success of PL in this last week I really have no choice but to have this tournament as focus game again. But this time you have 3 juicy PL bounties to nab as well as any added value from the $1000 guarantee. :ok Dirtyarri $150 Telepe $100 juma115 $75 Please note BPP points are purely based on finishing position, and you must vote in the daily diary poll for them. Bragging rights however depend on scalps. :loon (but be warned, the value of your chip count may go down as well as up. :lol) I can't see the tourney in the lobby yet but wanted to get the thread up.

Re: 32Red Be the Bounty - BPP Focus Game Sat 16th - TRIPLE JUMP Tournament 1989623 under Scheduled tournaments/Special. 9.30 pm start, 3 PL bounties - PinkyS (Dirtyarri) GotaFancy (Telepe) and jumalix (juma115). :ok It's also $1000 guaranteed ($10+1) and likely to have an overlay - last week only had about 50 in. 2000 chips and 12 min blinds. Greatness is just a hop, skip and a jump away. :drums

Re: 32Red Be the Bounty - BPP Focus Game Sat 16th - TRIPLE JUMP Out in 19th .... gl to the rest :) EDIT : Will remember to refresh the screen before I post next time :(