DTD PLWSOP Satellite - BPP Focus Game Mon 18th - TABLE TENNIS

avongirl

Re: DTD PLWSOP Satellite - BPP Focus Game Mon 18th - TABLE TENNIS With regards to refunds and seat exchanges If you BUY a seat for the full price entry fee, you can simply press unregister and it will credit the money back to your account If you WIN a seat via the £5.50 satellite, then i would expect you to either play at DTD or exchange the seat to another PLer, this can be done via pm and as long as the 2 players come to an agreement, there should be no problems. What i will ask tho, is that the original winner does NOT unregister....instead, let me know the details of the exchange and ill make sure the seats are swapped over. Hope that clears things up

Re: DTD PLWSOP Satellite - BPP Focus Game Mon 18th - TABLE TENNIS I applaud Mad Duke for playing to help get the satellite up and running but in a situation where there are enough players I'd be miffed to be knocked out by someone not intending to play the live game - and again MD has the very best reason for attending the Virgin Festival instead. :ok