DTD PLWSOP Satellite - BPP Focus Game Mon 18th - TABLE TENNIS

avongirl

On Mondays at 8pm we hold a £5+£0.50 satellite to our PLWSOP live event, which will be on 27th Sept at Dusk till Dawn in Nottingham. Main thread for the sats is here: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/pl-wsop-dtd-online-satellites-mondays-8pm-70417/ Thread for the Live event is here: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f65/pl-world-series-poker-live-event-dusk-til-dawn-sat-27-sept-reg-open-65110/ So Monday night's focus game this week will be the online sat to the live event. 1 in 10 qualify, and it needs 10 to run. :ok

Re: DTD PLWSOP Satellite - BPP Focus Game Mon 18th - TABLE TENNIS I just have a few questions as i won a good bit of money yesterday i bought in direct :okwanted to play as this is focus game :hope:hope:hope 1.Now i,ve got my seat is there any point in me playing this? 2.If i got a second seat would i have to multi-table? ;);););) 3.Would i be able to have cash instead of seat? 4.In relation to ?3 would people be pissed off if i played as i already have a seat? sorry for all the questins but just wanted to ask :ok:ok:ok

Re: DTD PLWSOP Satellite - BPP Focus Game Mon 18th - TABLE TENNIS Personally yeah I'd be pissed of if you won and just cashed in the seat having already bought in. The whole idea of sats are to win seats instead of buying in for the whole amount..

Re: DTD PLWSOP Satellite - BPP Focus Game Mon 18th - TABLE TENNIS

I just have a few questions as i won a good bit of money yesterday i bought in direct :okwanted to play as this is focus game :hope:hope:hope 1.Now i,ve got my seat is there any point in me playing this? 2.If i got a second seat would i have to multi-table? ;);););) 3.Would i be able to have cash instead of seat? 4.In relation to ?3 would people be pissed off if i played as i already have a seat? sorry for all the questins but just wanted to ask :ok:ok:ok
Karl As the aim of the satellites are to enable players to get into the ME cheaper, what i would advise you to do is: If you get to heads up, unregister for the main event, and if you win you satellite in anyway (this is a non refundable satellite entry) and if you lose, you can just buy in again:ok

Personally yeah I'd be pissed of if you won and just cashed in the seat having already bought in. The whole idea of sats are to win seats instead of buying in for the whole amount..
i understand mate i,d feel the same thats why i asked,np i wont play just thought id ask as numbers have been low gl to ev1 :hope:hope:hope:hope

i understand mate i' date='d feel the same thats why i asked,np i wont play just thought id ask as numbers have been low gl to ev1 :hope:hope:hope:hope[/quote'] I can't see any problem with you playing. You have just as much right to try to save £44.50 on your entry as anybody else, and I don't see how the fact that you registered directly yesterday affects that. In fact, you might well be doing others a favour by playing if it makes the difference between the sat running and not. If you already had a non-refundable entry and the sat seat would go to waste if you won it, then that would be another matter.

Re: DTD PLWSOP Satellite - BPP Focus Game Mon 18th - TABLE TENNIS I've already bought into the main event as I got the impression from Morls that entries were needed to show DTD that people were interested in playing. I shall also be playing the satellites if any ever get off the ground and will withdraw my paid for seat and take the satellite seat if I'm in that position. :ok

Re: DTD PLWSOP Satellite - BPP Focus Game Mon 18th - TABLE TENNIS ahh i only entered 2 get the numbers up as i see from previous threads that they have struggled. As most of you will know im going to london. Ill play 4 me buy in and if i was and i repeat if 2 win then 2nd place can have my seat That ok ?

ahh i only entered 2 get the numbers up as i see from previous threads that they have struggled. As most of you will know im going to london. Ill play 4 me buy in and if i was and i repeat if 2 win then 2nd place can have my seat That ok ?
I think you may as well unregister as it sounds as if the seats are non transferable. Everyone understands why your attendance will be required in London. :ok

Re: DTD PLWSOP Satellite - BPP Focus Game Mon 18th - TABLE TENNIS Just registered and now I gotta go out .... sorry chaps, you'll get my £5 another time :( Gl everyone ....