Tennis WTA Bias

seepps

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Re: Tennis WTA Bias

Seepps' date=' are you going to follow and post this system up on here in 2009?[/quote'] :welcome greg218 The system seepps used was not that complex. If you read the first few posts of this thread you will learn that all he did was take the average bookie price and if he found one out of line. I.e avg bookie price + 5%, then he took the bet. Avg odds must be below 1.40. If seepps doesn't return then maybe you could continue this if this system floats your boat.

And im assuming the best way to do this is using an odds comparison site...... can anyone recommend a good one ~Greg
Noticed this thread, seems very interesting. I hope the OP returns to carry on. Greg, your question sent me in search of a decent odds comparison site. I normally use odds checker for my horse bets, but it doesn't include that many bookies - one of those it doesn't include is Pinnacle. I stumbled across Betbrain. They compare up to three times as many sites as a lot of other odds comparison websites I found. Handily, they also include the average odds and the highest odds offered. HOWEVER BE WARNED they do list some sites such as Strykke and Jetbull (who have bad reputations around payouts) and Bwin (who are known to quickly put restrictions on winning players).

• 1 month later...

Seepps' date=' are you going to follow and post this system up on here in 2009?[/quote'] Hello everybody, Thanks for your interest and sorry for the "delay" ;-) In fact I will not follow this thread particulary for one reason. I have stopped all my "strategies" because they all rely on bookmakers odds. And I don't want to design systems based upon figures I don't own. If Pinnacle changes his model to compute odds, they won't inform me ;). So I've decided to build models that would rely only on facts like ratio of games won/played ... So this thread has lived its life and this is the end ...:cheers

• 2 months later...