Asian Handicap-Progressive

Hi all, With a new football season coming up, i'm looking forward to try some new systems. I will come back with over/under but for that system i wait a few weeks when some stats are available from the leagues that qualify(minimum 60% unders or overs). So my vacation is over, time to try something new :tongue2 It's very simple, i start with a bank of 64 points. When i see a match that's interesting, i always bet half of the bank. My objective is to reach 256 points but when it looks i'm never gonna make that i'll be happy with less. I never tried this before but lets see what happens. I play asian handicaps because odds are better en in some cases you get half your stake back. Bank is 64 points because when i lose the first 2 bets, i always have a decent stake to bet left. Today's pick: Galway - UC Dublin(+0.5) @ 2.00 Both teams only have 14 points after 21 matches, but Galway has a terrible 0-3-7 home record. A draw is enough for me to win this bet, so it's obvious why i picked this match. Odds will be placed later, i think i can get something better than what now is offered.