The Year of the Football.

Jk

Re: The Year of the Football. Oops didnt realise Kidderminster wasnt till thursday, Got three out of five on that one so far so need Kidderminster to put me into profit. Treble was rubbish but St.Albans won so bank is at £38 untill the Kidderminster result comes in.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Year of the Football. There's been some good bets posted in here. Bit concerned that there's some aftereventing going on at times though. 2 examples:

Made some bets while I was away' date=' got the bank up to £80 then withdrew £50.[/quote'] You really should post the bets up for them to be included in the thread. :spank Not doubting you, just pointing out it isn't really the done thing. :ok

Re: The Year of the Football. Yeh that's cool. This is the corners one plus the two that I said I'd lost on. bet1vs1.jpg And these are the bets I had whilst I was away, although soem of the first scorer bets are by my mates who gave me a couple of quid to put them on. Stan James is rubbish for looking at pasts bets though which is why I'm glad I'm using Betfair now, athough still got that Kidderminster game to go in the Heinz. bet1le5.jpg

Re: The Year of the Football. Well Slovenia decided to score and Scotland decided to score more, and Fleet jinxed me :P However Kidderminster won and the Heinz returned £26.86 with I've withdrawn, and I have £20 left in my running bank. Start Bank £10 Running Bank £20 Withdrawn £339.78 Combined Bank £359.78

Re: The Year of the Football.

Well Slovenia decided to score and Scotland decided to score more, and Fleet jinxed me :P However Kidderminster won and the Heinz returned £26.86 with I've withdrawn, and I have £20 left in my running bank. Start Bank £10 Running Bank £20 Withdrawn £339.78 Combined Bank £359.78
Great result with Kidderminster, just a pity about Oldham losing the lead the other night. Still though its not made much of a dent in that in your returns overall. Really impressive stuff. :ok

Re: The Year of the Football. An 85th minute own goal saves the day. This is a bit late sorry but I went for dinner and forgot to press submit. Will post a screenie if anyone wants one. £19.56 - Netherlands v Spain - Under 3.5 @ 1.37

Re: The Year of the Football. Bollocks, Sweden was a winner, but I stupidly decided to bet on under 3.5 goals in the 70th minute of the Spain game when 2-0 up. They've just gone 4-0 :( Means I've got £15.37 left in my account to play with on the weekend games.

Re: The Year of the Football. If only they were all that easy, 6 goals at half time! Going to go elsewhere with a couple of bets now; £8.19 - Under 14.5 finishers in Grand Prix @ 1.63 Lay £7.00 - Button to finish the race @ 1.76 Lay £7.00 - Glock to finish the race @ 1.58 Lay £7.61 - Piquet to finish the race @ 1.81