Tip For Newc 7.25 (Fri) NR - Running 6.20 REDCAR (Sat)

Speaking to an old pal who is quite pally with folks at Perrat's stable. Says he got the nod from someone there regarding ZANDEED who was originally entered at Redcar tomorrow but switched to Newcastle tonight. The extra distance should suit after a promising 3rd at Ayr last time. Should be a not bad price. I'll be having some. www.sportinglife.com/raci...index.html

Tip For Newc 7.25 (Fri) Yip Aykay and also the booking of Royston French seems significant also (well he used to be ok) The fella that gave the nod seems confident that it will run a big race and he fully expects it to win at a nice price. Anyone know what sort of prices are about for it?

Tip For Newc 7.25 (Fri) NR - Running 6.20 REDCAR (Sat) Cracker, just what the doctor ordered after i was off to bed with a dose of the Gretna's. Had a tenner on the nose which is a big horse bet for me as the whole industry stinks a bit imo (soz lads:( ) The best bit was the new bird phoned me up as she was coming back from the hospital with her ex and father of her kid. He's a bookie, well the family own a bookies so i told her to tell him what i fancied. He hit her with a barrage of me being another mug etc. I said i wasn't and this is my first bet on the horses this year which was almost true. I thought at the time 'i hope this bastard wins and he can get it right up him'. And as Hawksteel says - it did :) Get it up you bookie bastards and the over paid shite at Gretna. Cheers Hawks :)

Tip For Newc 7.25 (Fri) NR - Running 6.20 REDCAR (Sat) You were pissed when you posted that akay weren't you? :lol I aint seen 'my mole' but i think i'll get him a few drinks on PL's behalf. He gives us some good dog tips usually.He's very shrewd too. A bit of a character. His nickname is 'The Dark'. We was the same Norfolk, everyone was on it in my local. Madhouse it was last night.

Guest bowles10

Re: Tip For Newc 7.25 (Fri) NR - Running 6.20 REDCAR (Sat) well done lads great result:clap gutted i wasnt on, forgot about it & then got in about 6.30, watched Kelly tank the opposition & switched on text & saw that lovely 14/1 shot home & hosed!