Inside Poker Magazine Sun City Freeroll/PokerTime - 19th August

avongirl

And the next PL winner is..... :hope In association with PokerTime Sun City freeroll Your chance to win an amazing $10,000 VIP trip to the breathtaking Sun City resort in South Africa

By InsidePoker July 2008
South Africa is one of the hottest destinations in the world, and with the pound so strong against the South African rand right now there is no better time to visit. And thanks to InsidePoker, in association with PokerTime.com, you can get there for free in the latest part of our five month series of $10,000 giveaways. This amazing series of freerolls gives you the chance to win one of five VIP trips to the Sun City resort in the awesome Pilanesberg National Park. While there you will have the chance to take in the jaw-dropping scenery, go on safari or simply relax by the pool. This is your chance to win big so don’t miss out – register now! THE DETAILS 1. Go to www.pokertime.com, download and install the software. 2. Register your details as a real-money user and create a username and password (no deposit necessary; existing customers also eligible). 3. Find the freeroll in the Specials Tab under Scheduled Tournaments and register using the password: pokertime On the day of the tournament open the PokerTime software before 8pm, and shortly before the tournament begins you will be seated at your table. FREEROLL PRIZES 1st: A $10,000 package including flights, accommodation and spending money 2nd-9th: A share of a $500 prizepool THE DATE Tuesday, 19 August 8:00pm Password: on p.19 of the WSOP issue of InsidePoker magazine

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Inside Poker Magazine Sun City Freeroll/PokerTime - 19th August Naughty naughty Inside Poker website. :spank They are advertising it as a freeroll, and it does say it's a freeroll on the site, even though they are charging a buy in. However it's quite clear in the magazine, which you need for the password anyway, that it's $5.50. Could be a lot of value. :loon

Re: Inside Poker Magazine Sun City Freeroll/PokerTime - 19th August

Naughty naughty Inside Poker website. :spank They are advertising it as a freeroll, and it does say it's a freeroll on the site, even though they are charging a buy in. However it's quite clear in the magazine, which you need for the password anyway, that it's $5.50. Could be a lot of value. :loon
yep it looks like it should be great value probably be a late surge of entrants, but still worth a go

In the magazine it says a share of the $1,500-added prizepool. Pokertime lobby says $500.
there has been problems with this right from the start like there being loads of non uk/irish entrants be glad to see the back of this one. but it will still be excellent value tonight whether its 500 or 1500 prizepool gl all

the whole set up was a bit strange - the lobby showing a freeroll that wasn't with only $500 of $1500 being shared by the zero players who cashed. :hope that the final table get their share of $1500
i made top 9 but did'nt get any cash gonna email them later today if ive not recieved any $ its starting to really pee me off that you have to chase them up about winnings that you have won fair n square. im still trying too claim a prize i won on paradise over a month ago. its like me saying i'll do a tourny and pay you the buyin next week.. im sure they'll love that some of these sites need to get there act together

Re: Inside Poker Magazine Sun City Freeroll/PokerTime - 19th August I was 3rd, in the same boat, no cash as yet... I've emailed them with a screenshot - fingers crossed it's $1500, it's what they advertised! If anyone has any success please let keep the rest of us updated. Thanks

I was 3rd, in the same boat, no cash as yet... I've emailed them with a screenshot - fingers crossed it's $1500, it's what they advertised! If anyone has any success please let keep the rest of us updated. Thanks
:welcome to PL TopGun! Well done yesterday!! Id expect your winnings to be paid within the next 24/48hrs as im sure the editor stated a while back that they are going to do checks on the players before paying out. The winnings were for UK residents so once they have verified that, they should pay out.....now about the $500 or $1500.....i have no idea!:ok

Re: Inside Poker Magazine Sun City Freeroll/PokerTime - 19th August Mind you - I for one is glad to see that they are checking winners for uk eligibility before coughing up. Though as this is not a freeroll its going to be a bit harsh on a foreign player who paid to enter - but IMHO serves them right if all they get back is their entry fee - :lol. Inside Poker are good guys (best investment I ever made subscribing to IP and PP :ok ) so would expect that the extra cash generated through it not being a freeroll will get distributed.

Re: Inside Poker Magazine Sun City Freeroll/PokerTime - 19th August Morlspin - thanks for the welcome, it was a good tournament but gutting to come so close and miss out. I have emailed them and they apparently have requested the payment be credited - I'll wait for final confirmation. By the way everyone, they have confirmed the payout is $500, not $1500 (boo!) Philossify - love the blog - very entertaining. If you or anyone else need a member for your poker team I'm more than happy to sign up...

Re: Inside Poker Magazine Sun City Freeroll/PokerTime - 19th August i emailed them yesterday morning, and they quiickly replied saying winnings would be credited withiin 4-6 hours. just checked now and still no winnings. but i can understand them checking for elegibility i will let you know if i receive anything

Re: Inside Poker Magazine Sun City Freeroll/PokerTime - 19th August Someone I know finished in top 9.He spoke to them on live support and 2 operators were replying at same time.They told him only top 3 get paid.Also he was querying the payout and got this reply. This tournament is offered through Inside Poker and we would not be able to give you any information on it. If there is a hick up with the starting time then you would have to contact them unfortunately. Poker Time support is really crap. Then they went on to say. As far as we know the winnings will be credited within the next 214 hours but you will be able to get full details from Inside Poker. After that they closed the chat. He has now sent an email to Inside Poker.