+£9.03 Profit 80% S/R laying

Winner4Me

This is a thread i have been wanting to start, but had to see how the results would fair in the staking plan first. The idea being i do not use my full bank on a bet but a % of the bank as the liability. By doing it this way i should minimise the losses. There will be no set amount of horses that have to be layed and no set amount to be won. All odds will be layed on this one :loon Don't expect major gain's with this one, it will be very very slow indeed. There will also be losses as well, so no 100% S/R here. And this is not a get rich quick scheme either. The stakes (liability) will increase as the bank increases.If the bank goes down so does the liability. Simple as. (I will use the bet below £2 trick to start) I have to aim to get a target of 80% S/R Min for this to work. I have withdrawn all of my other winnings and left just over £100 in the bank. (Proof below)

Available to bet (GBP):101.55
Betfair Points
Current Discount Rate:2%
:getHelp('Help.Managing.Account','CommissionPoints')'>? Betfair Points Balance:53
Betfair Holiday Balance:2
Exposure Limits: (GBP)
Main Wallet (Singles):-5,000.00
Australian Licence Wallet:-5,000.00
Main Wallet (Multiples):-5,000.00
All bet's are with Betfair. This will be the start bank and from time to time i will also post proof of the bank. :hope for this one, first bets later on.:ok

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.