PokerPlayer Mag $2500 freeroll with Blackpool Club Poker - 13th August

avongirl

In association with Blackpool Club Win $2,500 Build your poker bankroll without spending a penny in our latest freeroll with Blackpool Club Poker

By PokerPlayer July 2008
Ahh, the glorious British summer! Sun, sea, sand and… oh, who are we kidding? The weather’s been miserable so far. Thank goodness, then, for the internet and Blackpool Club Poker, which has come up with an offer to put a smile on your face. This month, the site – based on the iPoker network – is putting up $2,500 for free! All you have to do is sign up, register for the tourney, and finish in the top 20 places to rake in some free money. So whether you’re looking for a starting fund or just a bankroll boost, this is a no-brainer offer. Sign up to the Blackpool Club Poker freeroll and get your hands on some free cash! HOW TO ENTER STEP 1: Go to www.blackpoolclub.co.uk and download the software (existing account holders are also eligible). STEP 2: Open a real money accont (you don’t need to deposit any money to play in the freeroll). STEP 3: Go to the tournaments section of the lobby, find the ‘PokerPlayer freeroll’, and register using the password found on p.69 of the WSOP issue of the magazine. EXCLUSIVE FREEROLL Wednesday, 13 August, 8pm Registration opens 48 hours beforehand PASSWORD: On p.69 of the WSOP issue of the magazine. PRIZES 1st = $650 2nd = $500 3rd = $350 4th = $250 5th = $150 6th = $100 7th = $80 8th = $65 9th = $55 10th = $50 11th-20th = $25
What's the password? Sorry folks, we are unable to give out the passwords for the freerolls we run
By PokerPlayer
We receive loads of emails and forum posts from people wanting to get hold of the passwords for the freerolls that we run. We run a number of a superb freerolls through the magazine, in partnership with the biggest online poker rooms out there. The prizes are brilliant as well, ranging from chip sets, TV appearances, live finals and even $6,000 bounties - so it's understandable that people want to get involved. Unfortunately we are unable to give out passwords for our freerolls. The freerolls are for the readers of the magazine, and as such we try and keep it that way, you must have a copy of the magazine to obtain the password. We work hard to get these freerolls and it's not unreasonable to try and keep them for the readers. The magazine is available at WHSmiths and other good newsagents in the UK. You can subscribe to the magazine by following this link:
  • Subscribe to PokerPlayer

If you are overseas (outside of the UK) you can also subscribe by phoning +44 870 444 8634. Thanks for your understanding and see you at the tables!

And you won't get it from us either so don't ask. :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PokerPlayer Mag $2500 freeroll with Blackpool Club Poker - 13th August

:ok unleash a frustrated tirade at the poker site, the internet, tthe world and everything. :D
You might well need to do this. :wall I've just tried to download and it's failed, saying the master download server is busy. (I got through the preliminary registration stage OK.) It's an iPoker site btw for those that love em/hate em.

Re: PokerPlayer Mag $2500 freeroll with Blackpool Club Poker - 13th August Went back through the link and tried again and it's worked. I can see a few early birds I recognise already in. :ok There seems to be some new user freerolls (presuming new to the site and not new to iPoker?) and also VIP freerolls which look similar to the BetFred ones. Will have another look tomorrow.

Re: PokerPlayer Mag $2500 freeroll with Blackpool Club Poker - 13th August I signed up the other day but when I log in now I get a message saying my account has been suspended for security reasons. A gentleman on the Blackpool Club Poker helpdesk tells me it is because they only allow one account per household and Avon obviously got there first. Anyone else found the same problem ? :(

I signed up the other day but when I log in now I get a message saying my account has been suspended for security reasons. A gentleman on the Blackpool Club Poker helpdesk tells me it is because they only allow one account per household and Avon obviously got there first. Anyone else found the same problem ? :(
Only signed up last night. I didn't notice that in the T&Cs. :unsure I don't suppose it'll help if I unreg?

I signed up the other day but when I log in now I get a message saying my account has been suspended for security reasons. A gentleman on the Blackpool Club Poker helpdesk tells me it is because they only allow one account per household and Avon obviously got there first. Anyone else found the same problem ? :(
Same here but I sent them ID and they reopened my account.