** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Windsor - 28/07/08

my best bet of the day would be hatch a plan 640 windsor. 0.5 pts ew. has the form to go well and drops another pound to a mark of 55, and with the racing looking to be run to suit and no ground and trip worries, his odds look good value to me.

Re: Windsor - 28/07/08 Paddy Rielly 8.45 Windsor (WIN) A 3 yr old has won this for the last two years and Paddy Rielly fits those stats tonight and looks quite progressive. Has gone close recently and last 3 runs read 3-5-2 but the 5 was when it was badly hampered so it is forgiven that run, all those 3 races over 12f and when 3rd and 2nd was only beaten 3/4 l and 1/2 l so definitely gets the trip ok. Raced more prominently last time out but was held up for the two runs before that. The 3rd and 2nd were also on good to firm and should be suited by these conditions. Many of its rivals have to prove they get the trip and I see the main danger being Auntie Mame who won twice before running poorly at Great Leighs. I have had smaller bet on Auntie Mame and may do reverse fc on these two.