ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm Taking some early prices.... QUERREY @ 2.2 Bet365. Got to be Querrey as a dog for me. Showed decent form in Indianapolis and at his best on US hardcourts. Lost to Safin last week but that’s not so bad and it was strange because of the weather. Mathieu was awful last week against Ginepri. Also has a poor 2-5 record in this event.

LOPEZ @ 1.83 Will Hill. Lopez looks a very obvious play but I still think it’s decent. He was great at Wimbledon then got a good win over Stepanek last week before losing to Tursunov. Seppi is having a poor run since Wimbledon, losing to Meffert on clay then pulling out of Kitzbuhel with a groin injury and losing to Youzhny last week. Lopez is the better hard court player and should be a solid fav here.

GONZALEZ @ 1.9 Boylesports. Couple of enigmas here but I’m willing to side with Gonzalez. H2H is 3-0 to Gonzalez all easy victories. Gonzlaez has a good record here raching a couple of semi finals. Both very disappointing last week losing as big favs. Tough to make a big case for either as they’re not consistent at all, but with a couple of things in his favour I think this price is OK on Gonzalez.

HAAS @ 2.00 Will Hill. I thought Haas would be favourite was this one. He looks to be getting back into some really good form after Wimbledon but ran into in-form Simon and Davydenko last week. He’s serving well and looking strong from the baseline, but mentally still has some poor moments. Youzhny ran really lost his form after the first few weeks of the year, and hasn’t impressed me at all since then. He lost a tight match against Kiefer last week which now doesn’t seem to be a bad result, but I’m still willing to go against him here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.