Brazil 26-27/07/2008

My picks for tomorrow: Fluminense-Cruzeiro Sense of urgency is higher for Fluminense in this game as they have their backs against the wall sitting near the bottom of the table with only 13 points so far. They got two decent results in their last two games, winning 1-0 at home to Figueirense and tying away to Vasco da Gama 3-3. Cruzeiro is having a very good season but they're far from impressive away from home with a 1-2-3 record (7:10 in goals). My pick: home win (2.20); Nautico-Coritiba Coritiba is currently 2 points ahead of Nautico in the table and recent form seems to suggest that Nautico is struggling as they have a 1-1-4 record, while Coritiba has a 3-1-2 record in their last 6 matches. I see good value in the Coritiba +05 AH bet. My pick: away +0.5AH (2.00); Good luck! JC

Re: Brazil 26-27/07/2008 Interesting picks. I will be looking out for yours as well as mine JC. Tonight I've gone for the usual HT-FT's I've been successful with and a single. The singly I've gone for is- Fluminense win Vs. Cruziero I've had a 5 fold going all day and Fluminense is the final team I need. :hope And.. Nautico/Draw Vs. Cortiba 1pt Draw/Fluminense Vs. Cruziero 5pts Draw/Draw Nautico Vs. Cortiba Ipatinga/Draw Vs. Internacional 0.5pts Double Cruziero/Draw Vs. Fluminense Draw/Draw Ipatinga Vs. Internacional 0.5pts Double :hope:hope

Re: Brazil 26-27/07/2008

Interesting picks. I will be looking out for yours as well as mine JC. Tonight I've gone for the usual HT-FT's I've been successful with and a single. The singly I've gone for is- Fluminense win Vs. Cruziero I've had a 5 fold going all day and Fluminense is the final team I need. :hope And.. Nautico/Draw Vs. Cortiba 1pt Draw/Fluminense Vs. Cruziero 5pts Draw/Draw Nautico Vs. Cortiba Ipatinga/Draw Vs. Internacional 0.5pts Double Cruziero/Draw Vs. Fluminense Draw/Draw Ipatinga Vs. Internacional 0.5pts Double :hope:hope
My picks for tomorrow: Fluminense-Cruzeiro Sense of urgency is higher for Fluminense in this game as they have their backs against the wall sitting near the bottom of the table with only 13 points so far. They got two decent results in their last two games, winning 1-0 at home to Figueirense and tying away to Vasco da Gama 3-3. Cruzeiro is having a very good season but they're far from impressive away from home with a 1-2-3 record (7:10 in goals). My pick: home win (2.20); lost Nautico-Coritiba Coritiba is currently 2 points ahead of Nautico in the table and recent form seems to suggest that Nautico is struggling as they have a 1-1-4 record, while Coritiba has a 3-1-2 record in their last 6 matches. I see good value in the Coritiba +05 AH bet. My pick: away +0.5AH (2.00); won Good luck! JC
Thanks littleacca :ok! Shame Fluminense couldn't hold on to that 1-0 lead... JC

Re: Brazil 26-27/07/2008 My picks for today in Brazil: Gremio-Palmeiras Gremio is in great shape and have all the "momentum" going! They are currently in 1st place, just thrashed Figueirense (who's having a good season so far) away 7-1 and have a 3-2-1 record in their last 6 games. Palmeiras is having a good season, they're currently 4th in the table 4 points behind Gremio but at this price I'll take Gremio to win. My pick: home win (1.89); Santos-Vasco Santos is a big club in Brazil but they're having a horrible season so far and sit in the relagation zone only 1 point ahead of last place Ipatinga. Vasco aren't doing that great themselves but still better than Santos and I see value in taking Vasco not to lose today as Santos 2-3-1 home record is far from impressive IMO. My pick: away +0.5AH (2.00); Atletico MG-Vitoria Atletico MG is having a mediocre season and are currently near the bottom of the table (only 3 places above last place Ipatinga). Vitória is having a great season, are currently 3rd in the table and their recent form also looks good with a 4-0-2 record having faced some of the top teams in the country during that period. My pick: away +0.25AH (2.02); Good luck! JC

Re: Brazil 26-27/07/2008 Just got in there to do the first set of Brazilian games with about 5 mins to spare. Went abit over board because of my recent winnings but here goes... Gremio/Gremio Vs. Palmeiras 5pts Goias/Goias Vs. Sport Recife 10pts Draw/Draw Goias Vs. Sport Recife (I actually wanted to do Draw/Goias, Just noticed my mistake:$:@) Santos/Santos Vs. Vasco da Gama 3pts Double Draw/Atletico Paranaense Vs. Figuirense 3pts Sport Recife/Goias 0.5pts Atletico Paranaense/Draw Vs. Figuirense 1pt Santos/Draw Vs. Vasco da Gama 1pt :hope:hope Joined you on Gremio JC:ok

Re: Brazil 26-27/07/2008 Just a heads up (maybe everyone knows already of course !) ..just been flicking through the Sky channels and found channel 456..SportsXchange channel with live Gremio v Palmeiras ..looks like weekend live Brazilian footie is here :ok

Re: Brazil 26-27/07/2008 Hmmm incredibly close and unlucky its untrue. One goal from Goias and my mistake bet wouldve came in. One goal from Atletico Paranaense bet wouldve come in. :sad:wall Just gone for one in the last 3 then. Flamengo win Vs. Botafogo 11/10 10pts :hope:hope this time

Re: Brazil 26-27/07/2008

My picks for today in Brazil: Gremio-Palmeiras Gremio is in great shape and have all the "momentum" going! They are currently in 1st place, just thrashed Figueirense (who's having a good season so far) away 7-1 and have a 3-2-1 record in their last 6 games. Palmeiras is having a good season, they're currently 4th in the table 4 points behind Gremio but at this price I'll take Gremio to win. My pick: home win (1.89);lost Santos-Vasco Santos is a big club in Brazil but they're having a horrible season so far and sit in the relagation zone only 1 point ahead of last place Ipatinga. Vasco aren't doing that great themselves but still better than Santos and I see value in taking Vasco not to lose today as Santos 2-3-1 home record is far from impressive IMO. My pick: away +0.5AH (2.00);lost Atletico MG-Vitoria Atletico MG is having a mediocre season and are currently near the bottom of the table (only 3 places above last place Ipatinga). Vitória is having a great season, are currently 3rd in the table and their recent form also looks good with a 4-0-2 record having faced some of the top teams in the country during that period. My pick: away +0.25AH (2.02);lost Good luck! JC
What a day :gimme