PL Home Game league

AA_Hall

Hi Guys n Girls How about we attempt to run one home game each month for North and South. Players of each game receive points for finishing position along with the normal cash prize with say the top 5 receiving points places totting up and going through to an annual home game final for the 10 players with the most points earnt over the year. We could say £20 buy in with £10 going to the Live Final prize pool and the other £10 making up the usual prize pool for that night. Either roll over some of the funds from each game to increase the pool for the Live trophy final held at DTD as a central location. Needs some thought and organising, depending on the numbers of interest we may need to hold more than one game each month. Depends what the intrest is, I'm up for it.

Re: PL Home Game league

i reckon this would be a great idea if it could get up and running:ok
Well how do we get the ball rolling on this one any ideas:unsure i think morls might be getting the ball rolling already on a at least very similar idea:unsure:hope:hope if it becomes a problem nationwide we can always do it with the kent boys;) if we used your £10 prize pool idea that could end up being a gukpt seat after a year:nana (if we play a game a month)or just the money. i myself would rather play for a seat etc as i'd find that a bit more exciting:ok. one other thing i would suggest is to play more midweek games when things are a bit quieter. still have weekend games when we can:beer:beer but add a few midweeks in as well .

Re: PL Home Game league Well i run a league up here in newcastle so i have the chips/tables n laptop to sort our games out, what we need now are numbers! Benn....not sorted anything yet, as been busy with paradise and pl wsop, will look into what we talked about tho

Well i run a league up here in newcastle so i have the chips/tables n laptop to sort our games out, what we need now are numbers! Benn....not sorted anything yet, as been busy with paradise and pl wsop, will look into what we talked about tho
cool:ok probably not a good idea to start it yet anyway coz august/september look pretty busy but i still think it's a great idea:dude

Well how do we get the ball rolling on this one any ideas:unsure
i think morls might be getting the ball rolling already on a at least very similar idea:unsure:hope:hope if it becomes a problem nationwide we can always do it with the kent boys;) if we used your £10 prize pool idea that could end up being a gukpt seat after a year:nana (if we play a game a month)or just the money. i myself would rather play for a seat etc as i'd find that a bit more exciting:ok. one other thing i would suggest is to play more midweek games when things are a bit quieter. still have weekend games when we can:beer:beer but add a few midweeks in as well . Ben the mid week games are ok if online, but some of us work unsociable hours and would shy away from late nights during the week. Still think its a good idea, especially for the home game league. Idea's need to be posted to get the best form.

Hi Guys n Girls How about we attempt to run one home game each month for North and South. Players of each game receive points for finishing position along with the normal cash prize with say the top 5 receiving points places totting up and going through to an annual home game final for the 10 players with the most points earnt over the year. We could say £20 buy in with £10 going to the Live Final prize pool and the other £10 making up the usual prize pool for that night. Either roll over some of the funds from each game to increase the pool for the Live trophy final held at DTD as a central location. Needs some thought and organising, depending on the numbers of interest we may need to hold more than one game each month. Depends what the intrest is, I'm up for it.
Where have i seen some of these words before???????

Well i run a league up here in newcastle so i have the chips/tables n laptop to sort our games out, what we need now are numbers! Benn....not sorted anything yet, as been busy with paradise and pl wsop, will look into what we talked about tho
I'd be interested in this up here Morls, couldn't host a night however, a 2 yr old and a 2 week old in a 3 bedroom flat make that tricky