Leicester (eve) 23/7/08

Sayedati Elhasna (14/1) could have each way claims if she can overcome a 263 day absence. She certainly looks to have claims at the weights. Finished 3rd on her debut and the winner won a Group 3 shortly after. Was then tried over CD at Leics and although the form of that race looks nothing out of the ordinary, the form of her 6th of 19 at Newmarket LTO reads well bearing in mind her current rating of 71. 1st (La Coveta) ran well off 80 recently, 2nd (Dar Re Mi) just won a listed race off 105, 3rd (Wannabe Free) just won off 73, 4th (Quirina) just won off 75, 5th (Danae) only got beat by a neck LTO off 92. So bearing in mind it was a blanket finish that day, she could have good claims at a good price providing she can overcome the long absence. If not today, maybe one for the notebook depending on how she fares tonight.

Re: Leicester (eve) 23/7/08 8.55 Just the one bet for me on the card - Internationalguest. He looked the winner on his seasonal debut before faltering late on, that was over 10f a trip he failed to see out NTO too. Over a mile for his 3rd start, he ran well (giving weight to most) in a race that included Adversity, The Which Doctor, Sundowner and Bencoolen. Denied a clear run NTO at York in a warm race won by Collection, again over 10f. He was back to a mile for his next start and run well to be 3rd to Decameron. The 2nd won NTO and the 2nd was only just touched off in a nice handicap NTO. All solid form and I backed him LTO in a competitive handicap. He travelled like a dream (7f) but was only 3rd to Irony. The form line said he didn't run on but I don't think he was really given a chance to win due to the ride. He obviously has his quirks, if he didn't he'd be 1/5 here. He has a high cruising speed and he could appreciate the drop to 6f. This race lacks depth and with John Egan booked I'd say it's now or never for him. Internationaldebut 100% of stake 2.68 betfair May drift as people will be keen to take him on I would imagine.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.