** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Champions League Qualifying: Levadia Tallinn v Drogheda United

Levadia Tallinn (Estonia) v Drogheda United (Rep of Ireland) First Leg: Drogs won 2-1 First leg game was a close enough affair. Tallinn went 1-0 up after a mistake from the Drogs defender. In the second half Drogs stormed back to win 2-1. I have been watching Drogs all season. We are a side who usually don't treaten from corners, set pieces generally or open play. And with our best player on the transfer list our defence isn't too hot either. The weird thing is, is that we have a squad full of talented players. But we just can't seem to play football. I was going to post something like this before the first recommending a bet on the Estonian guys. Luckily I didn't. All I know is we are playing poor and these boys average 3 goals a game in their league. I recommend a small bet on the home side. Bet: Home win. 4/10 @ evens

Re: Champions League Qualifying: Levadia Tallinn v Drogheda United

Levadia Tallinn (Estonia) v Drogheda United (Rep of Ireland) First Leg: Drogs won 2-1 First leg game was a close enough affair. Tallinn went 1-0 up after a mistake from the Drogs defender. In the second half Drogs stormed back to win 2-1. I have been watching Drogs all season. We are a side who usually don't treaten from corners, set pieces generally or open play. And with our best player on the transfer list our defence isn't too hot either. The weird thing is, is that we have a squad full of talented players. But we just can't seem to play football. I was going to post something like this before the first recommending a bet on the Estonian guys. Luckily I didn't. All I know is we are playing poor and these boys average 3 goals a game in their league. I recommend a small bet on the home side. Bet: Home win. 4/10 @ evens
I don´t agree with you, I belive Drogheda not to lose this one. They have talented squad, nice young Midfielder like McAllister, David and Attackers Barrett, Shane from England, Grant Tony ( Ireland ) and Thiam, Iyane ( Senegal ). Last 5 Levadia T. matches: 16.07.2008 CL Q Drogheda-Levadia T. 2:1 12.07.2008 EST 1 Levadia T.-Vijandi Tulevik 2:0 05.07.2008 EST 1 Vaprus Parnu-Levadia T. 0:4 21.06.2008 EST 1 Levadia T.-JK Tallinna Kalev 3:1 17.06.2008 EST 1 JK Maag Tammeka-Levadia T. 1:3 Last 5 Drogheda matches: 20.07.2008 IRL 1 Drogheda - Cork C. 0:1 16.07.2008 CL Q Drogheda - Levadia T. 2:1 04.07.2008 IRL 1 Drogheda - UCD 2:1 01.07.2008 IRE LC Drogheda - Cork C. 0:2 27.06.2008 IRL 1 Galway - Drogheda 0:1 Drogs not to lose is my pick:ok

Re: Champions League Qualifying: Levadia Tallinn v Drogheda United

I agree with you on this one Coltron, especially with Irish teams' traditional poor away form both at club level and international level too. Actually i've just realised as a write this the game is on already. Half time, no goals. That evens price surprised me, well worth the bet. They are 13/8 now the home team. I'll be surprised if they don't win this.

Re: Champions League Qualifying: Levadia Tallinn v Drogheda United Ha well i'll be damned. Yous actually won. Be interesting to see who you get in the next round unless that is already pre-determined. EDIT: Lost my laziness and found the answer. Dynamo Kiev. Should be a full house in Dalymount should you be using it again.

Re: Champions League Qualifying: Levadia Tallinn v Drogheda United :nana Kiev! I'm so s*** at tipping. :lol But we're through! :nana Good call bagzi. (Two players you mentioned though don't play for us though - McAllister & Grant and Barrett is injured.)