NRL Round 20 - July 25 - 28

Re: NRL Round 20 - July 25 - 28 Decided to leave the game alone, both teams are safe in the top 8 and heading towards home semis. I'm trying to work out if the dragons can cover a 18.5pt spread tomorrow night. My gut feel is they can, but it needs a bit more thought

Re: NRL Round 20 - July 25 - 28 weather looks a bit dour in sydneythis moment....not looking good for the game as well...rain rain and more rain to fall down in sydney so..i think it should be a tight game...not a lot of points scored and too many mistakes....so my predictions are 1.under 39.5 looks a value bet(due to the weather factor though ill wait till game time for this bet) 2.bulldogs with +14.5 is another proposition(due to1.weather and 2.should be a big motivation factor for bulldogs to show what they are made of..ie not just a one man team...phil gould once said when the bulldogs are angry they play great/good) gl guys

Re: NRL Round 20 - July 25 - 28 Yeah it's been raining on and off all day where i am... There would be at least one or two parts of the game where it's raining. I've just got a freebet on dragons try as first points, leaving the rest alone

Re: NRL Round 20 - July 25 - 28 Great work on the weekend's bets AJ. You're on fire! The weather is still bad, and I can't see it letting up tonight. Should be a low scoring affair with two pretty average attacking teams (although neither side's defence is great either!). Lay over 42.5 with Betfair. BetBuddha Bet to Win

Re: NRL Round 20 - July 25 - 28 St George win by 19+ margin The Dragons are in 7th placed and looking to maintain their place in the top 8 while the Bulldogs are a dismal 15th and in all sorts of trouble, now that their main player Williams has left the club. They needed him to have nay chance of playing well for the rest fo the season but without him, they are bad. Look to Gasnier and Cooper to have an easy day out wide, while the Dragons forawrds will hit the dogs down the middle. Too easy even with the rain we have had, not much will stop the Dragons from caning the dogs.

Re: NRL Round 20 - July 25 - 28

I've just got a freebet on dragons try as first points, leaving the rest alone
Well didn't take long for that to happen :ok Good luck with the line bets people, it looks like dragons will put 50 on the board, and dogs... :tongue2

Re: NRL Round 20 - July 25 - 28 doggies look as bad as any team I've seen. This could hit 70pts if the Dragons keep the pace up. I'm just pissed I didn't take -18.5pts, still a wins a win. 9 in a row and a good weekend.