Haydock 19/7 (evening)

740 Haydock - We’ll Come @ 4.1 betfair<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Ran too freely when poorly drawn last time, a run that can be ignored. Previously ran 4th in the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Victoria cup when done no favours by the draw either. Still looks to have improvement in him and this 7f should be preferred to the mile he ran over last time, whilst the favourite would probably prefer 6f and was below par last time. The rain softened ground will be to the favourites liking but We’ll Come has some form on it too.

Re: Haydock 19/7 (evening) Well I'm round the corner from Haydock now so will be partaking in some live action tonight (only so I can sing "you can lick my hole again" to Atomic Kitten) ;) Anyway, shoot me down in flames but here are what I like the look of already: 6.40 ALPHABETH. Hopefully won't be put off by last nights run (2nd at 7/4f) and might go one better here with a furlong less to travel. Back Up : SUNSET CREST 7.10 QUEEN SALLY. Will be of bigger interest here if Sunset Crest wins the opener having come 3rd here on debut. Back Up : WHISKY JACK 7.40 WELSH EMPEROR. Enjoys the ground (currently Heavy) and a previous CD winner. The odds have already shortened through the day and is now a shade odds-on. Back Up : TRINITY COLLEGE 8.10 COTTON EYED JOE. My Speed Six selection for today so can't oppose it on those grounds alone. Back Up : CLEAVER 8.40 DR BRASS. A difficult puzzle to solve and only a tentative nod on the basis of SOGGY DOLLAR no longer in the frame. Back Up : HAWK FLIGHT 9.10 NATURAL RHYTHM. A 14 runner handicap to solve here, and again no clear pick here. The selection did well enough when winning a week ago though and gets my vote here, just. Back Up : PRINCESS RHIANNA 9.15 > Karaoke Time ;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.