PL Playing APAT Live Forum Challenge - 19/20 July

avongirl

I'm posting this in here in case anyone has not seen the thread in Poker Live, as most people look in Tourneys mainly. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f65/apat-live-forum-challenge-blackpool-19-july-pay-here-now-66452/ PL are taking part in the APAT Live Forum Challenge in Blackpool this weekend. You should be able rail and follow progress on the APAT site. Our hopes rest with morlspin (Graeme Morl), Geordiegaz, WASP (Brian Martin), Fonzie, Ubermonkey (Benn Ives?), Runadrum (Duncan Godfrey), Fenners (Andrew Fenwick), Burnley Joe (Joe Geraghty), Washman (Richard Scott), Rosco (Ross Wakenshaw). Sorry, I'm not sure of a few proper names there. :$ Looks like a very strong team. :ok I know there are also a few PL'ers who have had to resort to playing for other forums - Mike and Lou Saban, Alan (teaulc), so you might want to give them a little rail too. There is a betting opportunity via Blue Square either on the team outcome, or individuals. See post 96 of the above thread, although odds may have changed. Anyone local to Blackpool would be welcome to come and rail in person. Good luck team PL. :hope