Rail thePLers Playing APAT Live Forum Challenge - 19/20 July

avongirl

I'm posting this in tourneys as I think that's where most people look first (or only). If you've missed the thread in Poker Live you may not know that we have a team in Blackpool this weekend playing a forum challenge. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f65/apat-live-forum-challenge-blackpool-19-july-pay-here-now-66452/ Our hopes rest with Morlspin (Graeme Morl), Geordiegaz, WASP (Brian Martin), Fonzie, Ubermonkey (Benn Ives?), Runadrum (Duncan Godfrey), Fenners (Andrew Fenwick), Burnley Joe (Joe Geraghty), Washman (Richard Scott) and Rosco (Ross Wakenshaw). :hope (sorry, I'm missing a few proper names :$) Looks like a strong team. :ok There are also some PL'ers playing for other forums if you want to give them a mini rail too (Mike and Lou Saban, teaulc There is a betting opportunity with Blue Square for those interested. See post 96 of the above thread, although the odds may be different now. If you want to follow progress there should be updates on the APAT site.