Nrl Round 19

Re: Nrl Round 19 Raiders bets look good at 18-0 at half time... Hopefully they continue on, and score lots of points for the over. I got another freebet so that has gone on the tigers. And i've also put another small "fun" bet on Tigers/Souths @ $7.25 i think. Hopefully if they win it will be another come from behind catch-up game. Nothing major today. Going to start looking at tomorrows game soon

Re: Nrl Round 19 Damn, the over was 46.5 and total points was just 46! Oh well, the odds for raiders were 2.50 so that was decent Tigers up 12-6 at half time. I can't lose from here... Got the freebet on tigers, small bet on tigers/souths and as always i have a small bit on the draw

Re: Nrl Round 19

Tigers for me this afternoon, the bunnies have to lose at some point don't they ? It's a medium stakes value bet more than anything, I see the game as a coin toss, so 2.2 on the tigers is value for me. Also Raiders +4.5 @ 1.91 on Betfair, expect a tight game, pretty confident the Raiders will sneak home it but could be close so I've taken the extar cover of the spread :ok
A good day for me, nice winners in both games, add that to the warriors yesterday and it's 3 from 3 for me this weekend :beer Need to have a think about tomorrow

Re: Nrl Round 19 Gold Coast win by 1-12 margin :@ Newcastle win by 1-12 margin :@ Warriors win by 1-12 margin :@ Canberra win by 1-12 margin :@ Wests win by 1-12 margin :@ On the right side of the last 3 games but didn't expect the blowouts that occurred

Re: Nrl Round 19 Ok, this is what a mate told me... "It's going to be a wet one tonight i reckon. If it's like last night, it'll be pissing down the whole match and cold as a dead body. It was pissing down early this morning, sun came out in the arvo, late afternoon now has more cloud cover. But don't hold me to it.." What bet are you thinking about? EDIT: Another person just told me this: "Bloody freezing! At the moment it's 11 degrees, there's intermittent showers and it's still a bit windy. Although the wind and showers are meant to ease up."

Re: Nrl Round 19 thank u brad89...so my bets are dragons to score btwn 0-10 points and them losing by margin of 13+...loads of talk about dragons being too animated with their last win over melb. minus their origin stars ...so should be a good motivation for them going into this game....

Re: Nrl Round 19

dont u waste ur hard earned....my feeling anyway!
I agree, looks a nailed on home victory tonight at Olympic park. The storm look much better with all their origen players back, last couple of run outs have been impressive. Don't read much into their defeat away to the Dragons a few weeks ago. Not getting fancy here, I've simply put all my winnigns from the last three matches on the storm at $1.22 to boost my weekend winnings.

Re: Nrl Round 19 Brad is on the mark with the weather. 12 degrees with light to moderate showers. I'm not having a bet tonight, the Tigers did me nicely yesterday. However you'd be a brave man if you were betting against the Storm in Melbourne. The Dragons having the Gasnier circus,Brown's announcement and the rest would have affected their preparations. BetBuddha Bet to Win

Re: Nrl Round 19 Well that was a nice peaceful incident free first half. :lol Shocking call for the red, didn't look like a sending off to me. Storm should romp home by a large margin from here I think