Poker Memorabillia

morlspin

Do you have any poker memorabillia? Signed items? Special pictures? Anything given to you off the pros? Last saturday i was at the Rio and went to the gaming conference they had on, and being a proper tourist, i decided to carry my cowboy hat i received from the doyle brunson poker party earlier in the week as I was leaving later that day!...guess who was on stage signing pics? Doyle himself!! What a great time to be carrying the hat! f_1050060Medim_6771796.jpg f_SL380469Medm_2fd1e91.jpg[url=http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/7/9/f_SL380469m_f3dc0b9.jpg&srv=img32]

Re: Poker Memorabillia Looks like meeting morls was enough to take Doyle out of the main event. This is from his Blog: July 9th, 2008 by Doyle Brunson The worst day of the year is usually when you get knocked out of the Main Event. This year for me it was a relief to get it over with. I spent three days signing books and autographs on the stage of the Expo. It was 4-5 hours and I felt totally exhausted when it was over. I’ve never felt like not playing any form of poker as I did when I sat down for the first hand. I guess we live and learn and I’ll never work like that before a poker game again. I was embarrassed by the way I played but there isn’t much you can do with no enthusiasm. >Poker is so much mental but you can’t go back, only forward.