The BIG GAMBLE

Does anybody have any advice for not necessarily avoiding, but spotting this in time to wait for a better price? Can't believe 2 of these BIG gambles have been landed by all those punters bashing into one horse. And am I the only person who wants to smack them in the face as they pronounce on betfair radio...."gamble well and truly landed" I'll land something else you smug tw*t:@ :wall

Re: The BIG GAMBLE Nick Shamburous is undeniably the Mr Smug :spank:spank Do you tune in every day H.G.? I only listen for the commentaries when him and Lorna Bradburne are on as they send me to fcuking sleep. What a boring pair they really are. When others are on it can be a laugh, especially when Ingo is on there. I've sent in a few e-mails in my time. Sent two the other day, one about The Stow closing down and the other about The Olympics in 2012. Just seen the schedule for today, one is Malcolm Pannet, I think he's the one who sounds like Walter Swinburn, a bit poofy :lol It doesn't say who's on tonight.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.