Beverley 05/07/08

2.20 Kneesy Earsy Nosey has good place claims in this race ground could be a negative like the rest of these but has won before carrying less weight, Dispol Diva has a very good chance here regarding his win on good-soft ground before and is also at a dangerous weight. Advice Dispol Diva 1 point E/W or Win depending on price? Knessy Earsy Nosey 1 Point E/W. 2.55 Total Gallery has win claims on his 2nd in a class 6 event, If he runs should get up and win. Advice Total Gallery 1 Point Win. 3.30 Bo McGinty could win this race as he has won in the past at a lower weight has a claimer taking 7lbs off, Namir could creep into a place at nice E/W odds. Advice Bo McGinty 1 Point E/W or Win depending on price Namir 1 Point E/W 4.05 Cathedral Walk could be a big price before the off and i will be looking to place him. Advice Cathedral Walk 1 Point E/W. 4.40 Moonshine Beach has a cracking chance in this race who is 9lbs down in the weights from his last class 5 win, Mr Crystal could suprise a few and go close if swapping his hurdle form to the flat, Sendali is another who could be weighted to go close but has risen in the weights. Advice Moonshine Beach 2 Point E/W Mr Crystal 1 Point Win Sendali 1 Point E/W. 5.15 This looks to be my best bets at Beverley, Bigalos Magic has to be a danger who ran 3rd last time out and has dropped in the weights dramatically, Same goes for Gala Sunday who also has good form and is handy at the weights. Advice Bigalos Magic 2 Point E/W or 2 Point win Gala Sunday 2 Point E/W or 2 Point Win. 5.45 Nickel Silver has some good form and is lightly raced has to improve off a 275 day break but could see out a place, Foreign Rhythm is another horse who could make a impact if taking to first time visors. Advice Nickel Silver 1 Point E/W (hoping to drift) Foreign Rhythm 1 Point E/W.

Re: Beverley 05/07/08 Beverley 5-45 The favourite, Barbary Boy, is badly drawn and has to overcome a long absence. Nickel Silver, the likely second favourite, is in the same boat, a bad draw and a long absence. The Cube looked like he was out to win last time. He took it up just over a furlong out, but hung left and was soon collared by Le Toreador, who looked like he would achieve more when he was younger as he's a brother of a Group 1 winner. The Cube stayed with him in a fight to the line but went down by a neck. Three days ago, Le Toreador hosed up by an easy 3 lengths in a Class 5 handicap and is probably a sprinter worth following in the lower divisions. The Cube has a good draw, race fitness over the first two in the betting, and has to have a great chance of at least a place. Faheys charge, First Swallow, will be rated on this, his 3rd run, so if he's going handicapping, I don't think he'll be too near the front when the line comes up. Ladbrokes think otherwise as he's 11/2 with them, at least 8s elsewhere, and 10/1 on Betfair. I'm going to back The Cube each way, 10/1 on Betfair at the moment, but the place price is too short at 3.05. and the book is currently 362% so somethings got to drift. I'll also be laying the 'jolly'.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.