Away teams without a hope

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Away teams without a hope Ok, 4 more for this weekend to add to Stirling. Firstly, FC Porto yet again Unstopppable at home for a very long time now, going beyond this season as stated before. Great form, no losses in last 6, against a very indifferent Boavista team who have just 1 win in 6 and just 3 from 12 away all season 10pts Porto 1.40 (Canbet) Secondly, Clyde at home to Brechin. Clyde in great form, and flying at home this season, winning 9 of 13. Brechin have lost 10 from 12 away. 10pts Clyde 1.36 (Canbet) Anderlecht are next, at home to Charleroi. Anderlecht won last 8 out of 10 H2H's in this fixture, let alone to mention their 9 out of 11 at home this season. Charleroi are in pretty average form, and have lost over half of their away games this season. 10pts Anderlecht 1.16 (Canbet) Anyway, finally onto trusted Celtic. Law of averages say they will drop points again soon, by why is there any reason to suppose it will be tommorow. Won all their home games, won every other league game since first day of season, against a team who have lost 7 from 12 away. 10pts Celtic 1.10 (Canbet)

Re: Away teams without a hope Think i shall add one more for today, Besiktas at home to Elazigspor. Besiktas one of few teams to let me down so far, but their opposition looks so weak away they have to be backed really. 10pts Besiktas 1.25 (Canbet) Wish i has waited on celtic, price is now as high as 1.20 at canbet :eek

Guest mr bigbollocks

Re: Away teams without a hope Looking at the sporting life write up it seems it may have been virtually a Celtic B team. I've no doubt that was the reason for the price drift. Painful all the same

Re: Away teams without a hope 4 winners, 2 painful losers. So bank looks like this to date: Updated Bank 102.6pts Profit 2.6pts Bets 19 W15/L4 That strike rate is just not good enough at the moment, i was hoping for alot better at this stage. But onwards and upwards, and maybe it will come good in the end :)

Guest mr bigbollocks

Re: Away teams without a hope Actually, although you may have been hoping for better it seems quite good to me. 19 bets x £10 = £190 out Profit 2.6pts x 10 = £26 26 divided by 190 = 13.6% profit. Bloody great return, now all you need is to stick a couple of nought's on the stake :lol

Guest mr bigbollocks

Re: Away teams without a hope Ahhh Cheers Norfolk, I just assumed it was 1pt stakes. Thats cleared that up then! Another idea......, I notice from the 4 losers so far that 3 were draws. Would it make more sense to have a small saver on the draw, or possibly lay the opponents instead?

Guest CJ Mars

Re: Away teams without a hope The maths actually 2.62 Points Profit / 190 Points Staked Mr.BB ;) which is a yield of 1.36% not 13.6%. A few nasty loss's in a short priced strategy like this really knocks you back (I had a similar tennis exprience recently when after picking 14 straight winners below 1.3 I then lost 3 from the next 4 and left myself with a small loss overall. Celtic and a few other to date strong home teams might be best swerved for the rest of the season with nothing left to play for if they have their domestic leagues sewn up. A strategy like this is still much more likely to yield longterm results in my view although it is definitely one for the patient.

Re: Away teams without a hope Ok, sod it, lets go for one tonight :) Sporting at home to Alverca. A great home side, 11 from 13, no losses in the last 18 games either. against Alverca, in average form, and an average team on the road so far. 10pts Sporting 1.33 (canbet)

Guest mr bigbollocks

Re: Away teams without a hope You've lost me Pompey, Your earlier post said 19 bets with 15 winners/4 losers and 2.6pts profit. 2.6 divided by 19 is 13.8%. I'm not sure where I'm going wrong? Anyway, I see there's plenty of 1.4 about for Sporting tonight at both Betfair and Betdaq if anyone's interested. Cheers

Re: Away teams without a hope Updated Bank 105.9pts Profit 5.9pts Bets 20 W16/L4 That's the bank after the Sporting win, returning 13.3pts. I don't think i will looking into the suggested laying or small covering the draw bets, as if i hit the strike rate i hope to sometime in the future, it just wouldn't be worth it :)

Re: Away teams without a hope 4 to start us off at the moment, with potentially one or two more to come. Firstly, it's Arsenal. Can they be touched by anyone in the Premier league? Well Bolton are in poor form of late, so it would be suprising to see them being the ones. Arsenal have won all of their last 8 in the league, and boast 11 from 13 home wins so far. 10pts Arsenal 1.33 (canbet) Second up, it's Rangers. Rangers have stuggled lately, but when you look at their home record you can see where they are going wrong, it's away from home. They have won 12 of their 13 home games, losing to only you know who. Dundee their opponents, lost 4 of the last 6. 10pts Rangers 1.25 (canbet) Next, it's back to the French league for another week, and PSG. They are in great form ,unbeaten in 16 so far, against a team who has lost 4 from last 6, conceeding 13 goals, scoring just 2. Ajaccio have also lost 9 from 14 away. 10pts PSG 1.33 (canbet) Finally, and back to going against Heusden Zolder again. Brugge are in great form, 6 wins from last 6, won 10 from 12 at home, against a team losing 9 from 12 away. 10pts Brugge 1.14 (canbet)

Re: Away teams without a hope One for tommorow, is Anderlecht at home to Huesden-Zolder. The home side are in decent form, and have won 10 from 12 at home. Heusden Zolder boast a poor record of 10 away losses from 13, and have not won in 8. 10pts Anderlecht 1.13 (canbet)

Re: Away teams without a hope Ok, here are a few to get us going this weekend. Chelsea to beat Wolves. Chelsea's league form has been good, Wolves still without a single away win this season. 10pts Chelsea 1.25 (Canbet) AC Milan to see off Cheivo. Milan looked class in midweek to say the least, and against a team who goes to the big away teams and generally loses this season, a must bet. Milan 5-1-0 in last 6, scored 14, and won 11 from 13 at San Siro. 10pts Milan 1.33 (canbet) Juventus to see of Modena. Similar to the above really, huge difference in form, Modena no wins in last 6, and Modena have lost 5 out of 5 when playing against big favourties awau. 10pts Juventus 1.33 (canbet) Next is into Scots lower, and Stirling. Stirling are on an indifferent run of late, but still boast 10 wins from 14 at home, whilst Queens Park have been dumped away in half their matches, and more so if you take out games against likes of East Stirling. 10pts Stirling 1.30 (Canbet) Roma come next against Bologna. Roma have won 8 out of 9 when priced up under evens so far this season, against a team who's been defeated every time when home side are strong favourites. Roma are also in cracking form of late. 10pts Roma 1.40 (Canbet)

Re: Away teams without a hope Ok, two more for the weekend, probably the final ones. Porto at home to Morierense. Porto have still won every single home this season, and their form shows no signs of letting up. The away side half lost exactly half on the road. 10pts Porto 1.20 (Canbet) Secondly, and still in Portugal is Sporting. Their opponents Ferriera have lost 9 from 13 away, and are in bad form. Sporting at home, almost match Porto, 12 wins from 14. 10pts Sporting 1.30 (canbet)

Re: Away teams without a hope Last week needs to be updated, forgot about that, probably as it was pretty much a disaster :( Last week was 3 losers, which is far to many for this type of system i'm afraid to say. Updated Bank 102pts Profit 2pts Bets 34 W27/L7

Re: Away teams without a hope Four for this weekend, firstly its Monaco at home to Ajaccio. Monaco look far to strong a home team for an away side who have lost 10 from 15 away. 10pts Monaco 1.29 (Bet365) Brugge are next, against Lokeren. Brugge have won 11 from 13 at home, and have won their last 9 in a row. Lokeren have lost just over half their away trips. 10pts Brugge 1.22 (Premierbet) Barca are up next, home to Villerreal. Barca have won last 9 in La Liga, and not lost in 11 of those, still not that good at home, but against a team that's lost 9 from 15 away, should be no problems. 10pts Barcelona 1.53 (Centrebet) Finally, ans sticking to La Liga, Valencia at home to Murcia. Not much really needs to be said about this one, except Murcia have 0 wins away :) 10pts Valencia 1.20 (Canbet)

Re: Away teams without a hope 3 bets for this weekend, again odds taken yesterday when i placed bets, and i will update the results for last week and this week tommorow. 10pts Benfica 1.26 (centrebet) 10pts Roma 1.62 (canbet) 10pts Sporting 1.16 (centrebet) All home teams in great form, against sides who are struggling of late to say the least. Confident as can be for 3 from 3 here.