** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

E/W Goalscorer doubles

Im going to try testing a system using W.Hills new bet. I dont know how many saw but I posted a thread in Britian Forum about W.Hills' new bet, e/w on 1st goalscorers. You can back a 1st goalscorer e/w and get 1/2 odds for 1st,2nd or 3rd goal of the game. Im going to try backing these in e/w doubles, similiar to a bookie-hated tactic used with horseracing. There's not going to be any set selection procedure but will mainly be based around regular goalscorers and dependant on weekly opposition. I'll be using 1 pt per bet so as they're e/w doubles it will be 2pts total. As the bet is a new idea I obviously dont have any previous results to go by so I would avise just following the results at the moment rather than backing them. If you wish to though , feel free.

Re: E/W Goalscorer doubles BET 1 Henry - Failed to score Defoe - Failed to score RESULT - Loser UPDATE Start Bank: 100pts Current Bank: 98.00pts Profit: -2.00pts Stakes: 2pts Av.Stake: 2pts Yield: -100% Returns: 0pts No. of bets: 1 Winners: 0 Losers: 1 SR:0% (Winners are any bet that is profitable, be it e/w winner or both 1st)

Re: E/W Goalscorer doubles BET 3 Shearer - Failed to score Henry - Scored 2nd RESULT - Loser BET 4 Van Nistelrooy - Failed to score Hartson - Failed to score RESULT - Loser UPDATE Start Bank: 100pts Current Bank: 92.00pts Profit: -8.00pts Stakes: 8pts Av.Stake: 2pts Yield: -100% Returns: 0pts No. of bets: 4 Winners: 0 Losers: 4 SR:0% Don't going to well so far. Only need one double to get the place part up to return to the original bank though so not worrying yet. At least it's keeping the maths for the updates easy.

E/W Goalscorer doubles The idea certainly looks good to me as a keen backer of e/w doubles when it comes to horses. It just looks a little bit more difficult as you basically need to get THE TEAM and THE SCORER right so only time will prove it, but it certainly looks like you need a jackg's approach, ie select the right matches and the right teams, which is the core - at the end of the day the list will be very short - like Arse, ManU (not now), Chelsea (risky with their love for 1-0s), Celtic (but there are three scorers of equal quality) and the likes. Maybe Rangers and Prso, Monaco and Saviola etc. may also be worth considering. Or teams like Cr. Palace in situations like tonight - as they almost fully rely on Johnson. Will be watching.

Re: E/W Goalscorer doubles W.Hills have only got first scorers for a few games so limited choice but going to go with this one. BET 5 England vs Wales - Owen 9/2 France vs Rep. of Ireland - Henry 11/4 1pt e/w double. Potential Returns: If both score 1st: 28.35pts If both score 1 of 1st 3: 7.72pts If either fail to score 1 of 1st 3: 0pts New Bank: 90pts

Re: E/w goalscorers I do have an account with B365 but didnt realise they also done the bet. Ill have to keep an eye out on them too. Cheers. BET 5 Owen - Failed to score Henry - Failed to score RESULT - Loser UPDATE Start Bank: 100pts Current Bank: 90.00pts Profit: -10.00pts Stakes: 10pts Av.Stake: 2pts Yield: -100% Returns: 0pts No. of bets: 5 Winners: 0 Losers: 5 SR:0%