PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July

avongirl

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July Cheers guys. I'll pass on my thanks to Mr V too who has done the backroom liaison with PokerKings, I'm just the customer-facing end! The freeroll is scheduled for Thurs 7th August at 8pm, I'm just waiting for it to appear in the lobby before I PM the password.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July - *** F/T FREEROLL TONIGHT AT 8 *** I'm really sorry everyone, I don't know what has happened here. I'll have to ask them to rearrange it. :( Just an idea, but how would everyone feel about running it on a Wednesday at the same time as the league (or maybe starting at either 7.30 or 8.30) and multi-tabling? That way at least all the regular Wednesday players should be able to play. Maybe that's what happened - slapdash has pulled the plug on us. ;)

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July - *** F/T FREEROLL TONIGHT AT 8 *** I've just got back home from a re-arranged tennis match to see how I'd done by sitting out, only to find out that it's been cancelled. Frustrating for most, but good for me. Wednesday night seems a logical option - why not start at the same time as the PL league and the PK league - 3-way multi-tabling - bonzer.

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July - *** F/T FREEROLL TONIGHT AT 8 ***

Just donked all my chips off to red-fear in the v-roll to play in this doh!:wall
Managed to use them wisely Goater and made the final table. :dude I'll repay the "favour" one day soon, no doubt. :eyes

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July Its not my fault, and I know I'm not being blamed...I did everything that was in my power to get things resolved. Alas, these things happen from time to time and I AM sorry that they did - I know how frustrating it can be when a tourney you look forward to or make special plans for gets cancelled.:sad I can't say that I'll do better next month because I couldn't have done any more. :ok

• 3 weeks later...

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July OK, we have good news on this. :nana We have asked PokerKings to set up the final table freeroll for Weds 10th September at 8pm. We decided to go for the same day as the league so that hopefully the people who qualified would be available on the regular day. :ok The original prize pool was €175 and PokerKings are going to add another €100 :D for us as a little compensation for the inconvenience caused. It should pay out to top 3. Once I see the tourney up in the lobby I'll send the password out to all the eligible people.