** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis System

Guest Dosheroonie

Guest Dosheroonie

I propose to proof my system on here, so hope no-one minds. I don't want to give too much away about the system selection criteria but it will generally involve relatively strong favourites. It is based on selection where I identify value in the odds. I will be "shopping around" for the best odds available. All bets are level 1 unit and I will be backing my selections with small stakes. Odds stated are the odds I have taken, and I will mention where the odds were available. If placed at an exchange the odds stated will be after deduction of commission. Starting bank will be 100 units. My one aim is profit, as much of it as I can muster. Selections to follow...

Guest Dosheroonie

Re: Tennis System So, without further ado, selections for tomorrow Johansson J to beat Monaco        1.285        PPower Weiner to bt Motormura        1.59        SpOptions Saretta to bt Vacek        1.57        SpOptions Gimelstob to beat Rochus        1.61        PPower Starting bank 100 Current bank 96 Total staked 4 Number of bets 4 Winning bets Losing bets Strike rate Yield Profit/Loss

Guest Dosheroonie

Re: Tennis System I will update records when rounds of bets are complete. Anyway, next selections for tomorrow are: Srichaphan to bt Levy 1.13        Admiral Nalbandian to bt Yeu Tzuu Wang 1.21        SportingOptions Starting bank 100 Current bank 94 Total staked 6 Number of bets 6 Winning bets Losing bets Strike rate Yield Profit/Loss

Guest Dosheroonie

Re: Tennis System Johansson J to beat Monaco 1.285 PPower :clap Weiner to bt Motormura 1.59 SpOptions >: Saretta to bt Vacek 1.57 SpOptions :clap Gimelstob to beat Rochus 1.61 PPower Void Starting bank 100 Current bank 97.85 Bets outstanding 2 Winning bets 2 Losing bets 1 Strike rate 66.67% Yield Profit/Loss -0.15

Guest Dosheroonie

Re: Tennis System Next round of bets for tomorrow Youzhny to bt Calleri 1.55        Expekt Pavel to bt Phau        1.36        Centrebet Nalbandian to bt Muller 1.49 SpOptions Dent to bt H Taik Lee 1.718 SpOptions Hewitt to bt Takao Suzuki 1.1 Expekt 5 bets

Guest Dosheroonie

Re: Tennis System Srichaphan to bt Levy 1.13 Admiral :clap Nalbandian to bt Yeu Tzuu Wang 1.21 SportingOptions :clap Youzhny to bt Calleri 1.55 Expekt :clap Pavel to bt Phau 1.36 Centrebet >: Nalbandian to bt Muller 1.49 SpOptions >: Dent to bt H Taik Lee 1.718 SpOptions :clap Hewitt to bt Takao Suzuki 1.1 Expekt :clap Loss for the above bets = 0.292 Starting bank 100 No of settled bets 10 Current bank 99.223 Bets outstanding 0 Yield -0.07% Profit/Loss -0.77

Guest Dosheroonie

Re: Tennis System Just a couple of bets for tomorrow 12) Uhlirach to bt Phau        1.75@Centrebet 13) Dent to bt Muller        1.633@Pinnacle Current bank 97.22 Bets outstanding 2 In general I do not like to bet in the final stages of tournaments as my feeling is that unpredictability increases in the latter stages of tournaments, but I will make exceptions now and again if I feel that it is justified by players with a big game temperament. Anyway, what I am trying to say is that the number of bets will probably tail off as tournies progress. Final point - I intend to number each bet now to make it easier for me to keep track.

Guest Dosheroonie

Re: Tennis System 12) Uhlirach to bt Phau 1.75@Centrebet :clap 13) Dent to bt Muller 1.633@Pinnacle :clap Starting bank 100 No of settled bets 13 Voided 1 Current bank 100.61 Bets outstanding 0 Yield = 0.04% Profit/Loss 0.61

Guest Dosheroonie

Re: Tennis System Sorry, accounting correction Starting bank 100 No of settled bets 12 Voided 1 Current bank 100.61 Bets outstanding 0 Yield = 5% Profit/Loss 0.61

Guest Dosheroonie

Re: Tennis System Time for an update: 14) Nalbandian to bt Seppi 1.323 @ Betfair :clap 15) Matthieu to bt Vliegen 1.494 @ Betfair :clap Starting bank 100 No of settled bets 14 Voided 1 Current bank 101.43 Bets outstanding 0 Yield = 10% Profit/Loss 1.43

Guest Dosheroonie

Re: Tennis System 16) Haas to bt Mayer 1.4@PaddyPower :clap Starting bank 100 No of settled bets 15 Voided 1 Current bank 101.83 Bets outstanding 0 Yield = 12% Profit/Loss 1.83 No bets identified for tomorrow.

Guest Dosheroonie

Re: Tennis System 17) Nadal to bt Sanguinetti 1.53@Totesport :clap Starting bank 100 No of settled bets 16 Voided 1 Current bank 102.36 Bets outstanding 0 Yield = 14.7% Profit/Loss 2.36

Guest Dosheroonie

Re: Tennis System Just a couple for tomorrow 18) Haas to bt Novak 1.6 @ Canbet 19) Henman to bt Costa 1.28 @ Totesport Current bank 100.36 Bets outstanding 2

Guest Dosheroonie

Re: Tennis System 18. Haas to bt Novak 1.6 @ Canbet :clap 19) Henman to bt Costa 1.28 @ Totesport :clap Starting bank 100 No of settled bets 18 Voided 1 Current bank 103.24 Bets outstanding 0 Yield = 18% Profit/Loss 3.24 No bets for tomorrow.

Re: Tennis System Got a few picks for tomorrow.

Bjorkman Arthurs

Nalbandian Ancic

Admiral

Gonzalez Haehnel

SBet

Ljubicic Chela

SpOptions

Spadea Volandri

SBet

Moodie Starace

SpOptions

Not sure what I have done with the formatting there. Anyway 1 unit on 1st named player to win. 6 bets Current bank 97.24

Re: Tennis System

Bjorkman Arthurs

B365:clap

Nalbandian Ancic

Admiral :clap

Gonzalez Haehnel

SBet :o

Ljubicic Chela

SpOptions:clap

Spadea Volandri

SBet :clap

Moodie Starace

SpOptions:clap

Starting bank 100 No of settled bets 24 Voided 1 Current bank 104.80 Bets outstanding 0 Yield = 20% Profit/Loss 4.80

Re: Tennis System Interesting dosheroonie, I'm an avid tennis bettor and make a fair amount of cash from basic form study. I'm in the camp that systems will not work with tennis, but I will be happy for you to prove me wrong - good work so far. :clap Can you tell us what the system entails? :D

Re: Tennis System Hello Jeffers Thanks for the comments. You ask about the system I am using. I don't really want to give too much away about it (no offence), but it is something I have been looking at for nearly 2 years now, and the results have been pleasantly surprising for me. I should say that I do incorporate a little subjectivity, based on my views as to current form to filter out matches where I disagree with a selection. I hope I can prove you wrong (again no offence intended) as to the possibility of a profitable tennis system, but I accept that establishing the profitability or otherwise for a system is going to take a great deal more than 20 odd bets.

Re: Tennis System Nice one on Karlovic, bit close 4 ya thou! I was on Corretja! :-( Anyway, it's of great interest of mine to follow you, and indeed other tennis tipsters on this forum (i.e. in Other Sports) to see if they are the same as mine. I have my own tennis system too and it's doing rather well for me, but it's early days. So, best of luck with the system. No doubt i'll chat to you next week dosheroonie. See ya.

Re: Tennis System Hello Mr 01087924, You are right it was a very close call on the Karlovic-Corretja match. Unlucky on Corretja for you, but I can see that it has not had much of an effect on your figures :ok . I have been following your posts and must admit to being mightily impressed with your results. What's even better is that you are using such a restricted group of bookies. Your returns would be considerably more if you were to shop around for your odds, or at least get an account at at least one of the exchanges. I tend to use Sporting Options more than Betfair, simply because of the commission rates. Out of interest, have you tested your system out before starting to post, and if so, are your results corresponding with your expectations? My system is currently outperforming my expectations for it, but hey I'm not complaining about that.

Re: Tennis System You are correct, i must have a look at using the exchanges. It is something i will look into. Thanks. As for my system, i admit to not testing it before i started to post! !!!! But as our systems are doing well we cant complain. Because of the fact that there are no draws in tennis, and the fact that the bookies seem to get it wrong in tennis a lot of the time, it seems to me that tennis is a great sport to bet on! Lets bash those bookies! Best of luck. 01087924

Re: Tennis System Mr 01087924 I see you've now got an account at betfair. I'm sure you will see the benefits shortly. I totally agree about tennis being a good sport to punt on, what with the low overrounds and bookie misestimations (is that a word?) Anyway, keep going at the rate you have been and the bookies will not be taking your bets ;) . Then you will have to use the exchanges. My system's identified a couple of picks for tomorrow:

27)Ljubicic to bt Saulnier

@SportingOptions

28)Hewitt to bt Monfils

@ StanJames

Current bank 103.41 Bets outstanding 2

Re: Tennis System As long as Ljubicic has fully recovered from last week's injury, i think he should win comfortably enough. Monfils was absolutely shocking yesterday, as was Enqvist. His shot selection was woeful! If Hewitt doesnt get injured, he wins!Simple as that!

Re: Tennis System

Super Ljub is playing Clement ;)
Sorry Mr I. Only just realised what you were referring to :o . You are of course correct that the opponent was Clement and not Saulnier as I have posted. Nice to see him come up with the goods whoever he is playing. I did really know who Ljubi was playing but was just checking to see that everyone is paying attention ;) . Seriously though, the bet was made on the basis of the correct opponent and I propose to include it in my figures unless anyone has any objections. While I am on the subject of wrong opponents listed, did anyone see on Sporting Options the other day? For the match, Fish v Ferrer, they actually listed it as involving R Federer, with his odds at 4.5 I think (from memory). I wonder if anyone actually put anything on it and whether any bets were voided as a result.