** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

CS0 FTS0 - Last 2

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

The CS0 FTS0 is a balanced stake football bet of over 2 goals and a 1-1 scoreline. It is a fixed system with a static combined staking plan of two points. The selection process is based on the home teams last two home games, and the away teams last two away games. Both teams must have not failed to score, or managed to keep a clean sheet. The CS0 FTS0 is a paper trail system. The system results will be updated with the conclusion of each bet. All bets will be placed with Betfair. I shall run a similar system in the near future using last 5 form to provide the selections.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CS0 FTS0 - Last 2 So both teams must have drawn or won their last 2 respective home and away games ? Home team won or draw last 2 home games. Away team won or draw last 2 away games. Then you bet on OVER 2.5 goals and a second bet on CORRECT SCORE 1-1. But what do you mean with the staking, is it simply a stake of 1 point on each bet ? Do you have any idea what to expect based on past results ?

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Re: CS0 FTS0 - Last 2 The final result of the previous two games is not important. The system is based on the fact that both teams have scored and conceded 1 goal in each of the last two home/away games. ie. All four games have finished at least 1-1. I wasn't too hot on explaining the staking. It will be 2 points split, with either winning bet giving the same return. ie 1-1 @ 7.0 Stake of 0.45 ..+2.5 @ 2.0 Stake of 1.55 Or there abouts.....Difficult, as I'm trying to stick to the proposed 100 point bank critetia. I ran a similar system last season with the last 5 games, but I was not strict enough with the selection process. Also the 5th home/game historically could be more than 10 weeks ago, so I'm not sure that that should have any bearing on the prediction. I will be fine tuning the selection process of the last 5, prior to its submission.

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

CS0 FTS0 - Last 2 I will be using the English leagues. Selections for this weekend will be posted this evening. I suppose I could back 2 or more goals as opposed to +2.5/1-1, however the odds are better as you no longer have the 2-0/0-2 option. However by selecting teams that have not kept clean sheets, or failed to score you would hope that the 1-1 scoreline will be more likely. We'll see. The next step would be to look at last 2 games, rather than focusing on Homes and Aways for the relevant team. I may try this approach with the last 5 form system I am commencing in the near future. If I no longer focus on the Home/Away angle it also becomes far easier to manage. I would then be able to look at the last 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 etc without the complexity of Home/Away factor. The usual early season optimism is there as always, but remember, this is a PAPER trail....:lol

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Bet 2 Oldham v MK Dons +2.5 ... 1.72 ...... 1.58pts 1-1 .... 6.50 ...... 0.42pts Forget to say that odds are all from Bet365. Commision would make the stake calculation too complex.8o

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Re: Bet 4 Oops..:unsure +2.5 should read 1.80 Bournemouth v Wrexham +2.5 ... 1.90 ...... 1.57pts 1-1 .... 6.50 ...... 0.43pts

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Summary Starting Bank.......100 Current Bank........100.42 Profit/Loss...........0.42 Total Stake..........8 Average Stake......2 Yield...................5% Number of bets.....4 Wins...................3 Losses................1 Strike Rate..........75% Average Odds......1.41

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Summary Starting Bank.......100 Current Bank........103.26 Profit/Loss...........3.26 Total Stake..........16 Average Stake......2 Yield...................20% Number of bets.....8 Wins...................7 Losses................1 Strike Rate..........88% Average Odds......1.38

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Summary Starting Bank.......100 Current Bank........101.26 Profit/Loss...........1.26 Total Stake..........18 Average Stake......2 Yield...................7% Number of bets.....9 Wins...................7 Losses................2 Strike Rate..........78% Average Odds......1.38 +2.5..................100% 1-1....................0%

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Summary Starting Bank.......100 Current Bank........100.08 Profit/Loss...........0.08 Total Stake..........22 Average Stake......2 Yield...................0% Number of bets.....11 Wins...................8 Losses................3 Strike Rate..........73% Average Odds......1.39 +2.5..................87.5% 1-1....................12.5%

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Summary Starting Bank.......100 Current Bank........97.56 Profit/Loss...........-2.44 Total Stake..........30 Average Stake......2 Yield...................-8% Number of bets.....15 Wins...................10 Losses................5 Strike Rate..........67% Average Odds......1.40 +2.5..................90.0%/60.0% 1-1....................10.0%/6.7%