** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

arbitrage!!! ( SPAM & SWINDLE & CON )

Guest riskfreeprofit

Guest riskfreeprofit

This is brand new, a system witch scans all the bookmakers in the world for arbs real time, patented in a world matrix Is it to good to be true ??? Yes but it works 100 % See for your self... free to sign up get your position in the Matrix and your home page. if you like the system you can pay X $ within a week sign up or read about it for free here .... http://xxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.com Notice that you CANNOT lose? ;-) See for your self… You Have Nothing To Loose !!!!

EDIT : We, the mods, normally delete these posts as soon as we encounter them and ban the username as spam. I'll leave this one, althou edited, as an example of what we don't allow. The above is a sales story, its purpose is to make money for the posters, its a complete mugs game that leads nowhere. Any comments, serious comments that is, are welcome.

Re: arbitrage!!! pyramid scheme garbage!!!

Quote:

get your position in the Matrix

yeah right, profitable for the one at the top of the pyramid that is. Don't get sucked into these things guy's. You'll spend a lot of time and money and end up nowhere. Arbitrage in itself is possible, but please don't pay for it. Check some of the odds comparison sites around, most post arbitrage opportunities for free. Check out what you can do with that first. Services, especially combined with some sort of pyramid or affiliate programs are designed for one thing only : to make money for the owner(s) , no-one else.

Guest riskfreeprofit

money flow I just want to add a few things: I´m not the owner of this company, but I earn more money on it then I do on my normal job! This is not a pyramid scheme! And offcause the owner earns money on this - who will start a business without earning money.

Guest riskfreeprofit

take a look!!! You can read more about it on xxxx.xxxxxxxxxx.com This will be my last post. Do not want to start a war. I have used the software 4 times 250$ won 277$ 250$ won 264$ 300$ won 309$ 300$ will win 321$ tomorrow I don´t know if you think this is good or bad-I think it is great

Re: take a look!!! i took a look, i don't doubt arbitrage opportunities exist, and you can use software to find it. Hell, the example program from the programming course , the odds comparison program, needs 1 hours works and it IS an arbitrage finding program. Its the way this software is presented thats the problem.

Quote:

New members MUST join RiskFreeProfit under a current affiliate member.

if this is not a piramid sceme i don't know what is. you make money by introducing new members who then in turn make money by introducing new members.

Guest riskfreeprofit

pyramid scheme If you take a look at the homepage under payplan you will see how much you earn from each member and it is close to nothing. A system like this is first a pyramid scheme when the price of the product are more than it is worth. I have documents from the government of my country saying that we run a legal business and I can tell you that we have a very strict law. Would like a comment on the results I made with the software!

Re: pyramid scheme

Quote:

Would like a comment on the results I made with the software!

I will not comment on the result you posted because all we have is your word for it. I am quite willing to accept that, ( i think i'll be an exception thou ohwell.gif) but i have an invitation for you. We have a Tipster Proofing Forum on PL. In this Forum people can present themselves, Company and Service(s), and provide bet selections to proof the service they offer. Why don't you start a thread in there, present yourself and then post arbitrage opportunities for all to see. Obvious you need to post them before they dissapear ! ( P.S. invitation made with the reservation that the PL owner Paul Ross agrees )

• 1 month later...