WEST Australia Division ONE Football Live SCORES/GOALS...

Dear PuntersLoungers:cow, After we have spent days to google and surf the net, it seems there is no existing website to get the WEST AUSSIE DIVISION ONE online LIVE SCORES/GOALS website, i know Australia is a great continent in the world... so i expected much better from their football online... If there is anybody who have or knows where to get the West Aussie Division One results and other AUSSIE FOOTBALL LIVE SCORES/GOALS... please do not hesitate to POST the info:welcome... It would be highly appreciated :beer... :ok ...Thanks for reading... :ok

Re: WEST Australia Division ONE Football Live SCORES/GOALS...

Try this
Hey Rocket79, thanks for trying to contribute but i didnt see anything to try in what you typed... Please let's see what you are trying to tell... Thanks for understanding...:ok I'll be waiting...

• 2 weeks later...

Re: WEST Australia Division ONE Football Live SCORES/GOALS...

Dollar, try this site, click on state leagues and then on what div you need. This site seems to be the quickest at getting the WA state results www.footballwest.com.au
Thanks a lot for this helpful contribution, despite that we already had this website, i need to thank you for your efforts... The PROBLEM we are having with WEST AUSTRALIAN LEAGUE DIVISION ONE (not PREMIER) is that there is a friend in another state that does gives the RESULT to me on PHONE ( the friend could not give me the website though, of which i supposed he does gets the LIVE RESULTS from an undisclosed WEBSITE) earlier before www.footballwest.com.au could update theirs, which simply means that www.footballwest.com.au does release their result late; FOR POOLS COUPON PURPOSES. What we are asking for is the ONLINE LIVE RESULTS website(s) for WEST AUSTRALIA DIVISION ONE (with the help of PUNTERSLOUNGE members and admins we have the ONLINE LIVE RESULTS WEBSITES for WEST AUSTRALIA PREMIER). Although, we keep searching and surfing the net with the search engines to get the WEBSITE but we are not relenting on our efforts because we believe in people empowerment. Thanks for stopping by to read this and big up to everyone.