Got $3000 and a trip to Ibiza for PokerRoom 'Poker Island' TV Promo?

PGremlin

Tonight I won the $10.000 Pokernews Ibiza Poker Island Freeroll on PokerRoom. Got $3000 and a seat on Pokerroom's poker Island. I just don't know what "a seat on Pokerroom's poker Island" exactly is :dude This was the tournament I won: http://www.pokernews.com/news/2008/06/pokerroom-surprise-poker-island-freeroll.htm Contacted support on Pokerroom and they told me that their promotional department would forward me an e-mail with more info, but it's already bedtime for me... going to sleep and know that tonight i won my biggest tournament so far. :D

Re: Got $3000 and a trip to Ibiza for PokerRoom 'Poker Island' TV Promo? Surprise $10,000 PokerRoom Freeroll to Poker Island! June 16, 2008 Tricia Teoh 485b014a866ff.jpg 24 hours have passed since we first told you about the fabulous >Poker Island promotion and the two ways you could possibly win yourselves a place there. Those are still good to go, however PokerRoom have just minutes ago surprised us with a $10,000 Freeroll that awards direct entry to the Poker Villa in Poker Island - your very own paradise in the sun. Not only will the winner be packing their bags and heading to one of Europe's most popular destinations, PokerRoom and PokerNews have also generously added $10,000 to the prizepool. The winner of this surprise freeroll will enter the Poker Villa on July 16th and among other things, will have this to indulge in: Fully paid for five star accommodation on sun-drenched Ibiza, Spain Fully catered meals prepared specially for you by the on-site chef Access to outdoor activities – Jetskiing, wakeboarding, surfing, cruises Massages, parties, excursions Daily poker activities and weekly challenges that reward special bonuses Record daily TV diaries that will be broadcast across bwin.com and TV.PokerNews.com The chance at a $100,000 PokerRoom sponsorship deal! This freeroll is scheduled for Thursday, June 26 at 14:00 EST/15:00 EDT. To get in on this, download PokerRoom via PokerNews, get yourself a new account and make a minimum deposit. Players must ensure they complete all requirements before Wednesday, June 25 to qualify. If you already have an account with PokerRoom, that's fine. Just ensure you originally signed up through PokerNews and have fulfilled all the other entry requirements.

Re: Got $3000 and a trip to Ibiza for PokerRoom 'Poker Island' TV Promo? Thanks all :D Could hardly sleep last night. Still got no e-mail from pokerroom about the Poker Island thingy :( 100k sponsorship deal sounds very sweet. Anyway need to go to work. I hope I get an e-mail before I return home, else I'll spend tonight talking to support.

Re: Got $3000 and a trip to Ibiza for PokerRoom 'Poker Island' TV Promo?

Thanks all :D Could hardly sleep last night. Still got no e-mail from pokerroom about the Poker Island thingy :( 100k sponsorship deal sounds very sweet. Anyway need to go to work. I hope I get an e-mail before I return home, else I'll spend tonight talking to support.
nice one :clap but you may have a few more sleepless nights yet ;)

Re: Got $3000 and a trip to Ibiza for PokerRoom 'Poker Island' TV Promo? Wow, what an overwhelming amount of reactions :D I just got an reply from Pokerroom: Congratulations on qualifying for the PokerIsland event. PokerRoom.com is pleased to inform you that you are one of the 5 candidates going to PokerIsland. There you'll have the chance, for a minimum of 1 week and maximum of 14 weeks, to go for a Poker Sponsorship for one year with PokerRoom.com. We will contact you in a few days to clarify further steps. Please make sure that you are available to participate. Hmmm... I don't know if my boss will like it if I ask for a leave of 14 weeks... :loon