US » MLS » June 21/22

MLS: Matches Close

Saturday 21 June 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Toronto FC v Kansas City Wizards (20:30BST) 1.90 3.65 4.60 101.52 % Details »
Hide « Toronto FC v Kansas City Wizards
Sunday 22 June 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Red Bull New York v FC Dallas (00:30BST) 2.08 3.75 3.85 100.72 % Details »
Hide « Red Bull New York v FC Dallas
Colorado Rapids v Houston Dynamo (02:30BST) 2.44 3.40 3.20 101.65 % Details »
Hide « Colorado Rapids v Houston Dynamo
Real Salt Lake v New England Revolution (02:30BST) 3.05 3.60 2.46 101.22 % Details »
Hide « Real Salt Lake v New England Revolution
Los Angeles Galaxy v Columbus Crew (03:30BST) 2.00 3.85 4.00 100.97 % Details »
Hide « Los Angeles Galaxy v Columbus Crew
DC United v San Jose Earthquakes (20:00BST) 1.73 3.85 6.00 100.44 % Details »

Re: US » MLS » June 21/22 Toronto - Kansas Toronto have been fairly solid in the last 8 games with 14 points coming from them & only 2 losses. Kansas have been abit less profitable with 9 points coming from the same amount of games. IMO the MLS is similar to the championship in england where on their day any team can beat the more fancied team. Bearing that in my i will be laying the draw on BF. Also i will be doing over 2.5 goals BF. Theory for this is Kansas had 0-0 draw last game so IMO due to concede & score. Good Luck everyone! :ok

Re: US » MLS » June 21/22 LA Galaxy - Columbus Anyone got any team news LA Galaxy? They are 1.95 on BF, IMO that seems very generous looking at their form especially compared to Columbus. Galaxy have a pretty decent home form too. Djordje you are the MLS expert have you any info? Cheers.

Re: US » MLS » June 21/22 Few bets for me, but I'm short with time, so only basic info. First one I like is Dallas to beat New York, huge price really (3.75, centrebet). I still think that New York are in bad shape at the moment, despite they shocked New England the other day with 1-1 draw on the road. Dallas have new coach in charge for this match, they are also on poor run at the moment, but I think they are overpriced. New England @2.50 also looks tempting to me. New England definitely like it away from home this season, and although they let me down against New York in last round, I dont think they will blow it up again. Salt Lake are strong at home, but here we have huge difference in quality. Houston @3.00, also away from home. I like Houston since the season started. They are without De Rosario for this match, Brian Ching is back in action tonight. Houston started their good run exactly with win against Colorado, and I think they have much more chances for a win than odds around 3.00 suggest. Good luck :ok

Re: US » MLS » June 21/22

Toronto - Kansas Toronto have been fairly solid in the last 8 games with 14 points coming from them & only 2 losses. Kansas have been abit less profitable with 9 points coming from the same amount of games. IMO the MLS is similar to the championship in england where on their day any team can beat the more fancied team. Bearing that in my i will be laying the draw on BF. Also i will be doing over 2.5 goals BF. Theory for this is Kansas had 0-0 draw last game so IMO due to concede & score. Good Luck everyone! :ok
Final Score 0-0!! :wall Couldnt have been more wrong!! Oh well thats the beautiful game for you!!

Re: US » MLS » June 21/22

LA Galaxy - Columbus Anyone got any team news LA Galaxy? They are 1.95 on BF, IMO that seems very generous looking at their form especially compared to Columbus. Galaxy have a pretty decent home form too. Djordje you are the MLS expert have you any info? Cheers.
Final score 3-3! :wall Very frustrating after being all over columbus in first half but only 1-0 up. Despite that galaxy went 2-0 up early 2nd half then 3-2 up in 83rd min but couldnt hold on to lead, thats the unpredictability of the mls for you!!